Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

I’ll be attending the rally in Cork tonight ! i’ll be driving too and from.

1 Like

Garda shill.

McCabe killed a former comrade of theirs from my neck of the woods. Quite justifiably too I might add. That’s the reason for what happened in Adare that day. It was meant to be a robbery but once Garda McCabe was spotted one of the “boys” couldnt pass up the opportunity. The fact Garda O’Sullivan was spared makes this even more obvious.

1 Like

@anon61878697 condoning the murder of an innocent working man. Classic Sinn Fein.

I said they murdered him in cold blood - McCabe was no angel - that doesnt mean he deserved to be murdered. Whist up now.

of nearly a full clip from an ak?

o’sillivan was hit 11 times, 8 times more than mccabe, you could hardly say he was spared

2 Likes

I did wonder at that one alright.

No angel? Some eight years previous, he apparently shot dead in an exchange of fire, a heavily armed and dangerous IRA man who was in the process of carrying out an armed robbery with some criminal accomplices. The IRA and their apologists were always very put when the forces of law and order did their job and one of their criminal number was killed. Live by the sword (or armed gun) and die by the sword and all that.

2 Likes

Wasnt McCabe only hit a couple of times? But died instantly.

mccabe was hit 3 times and died instantly. o’sullivan was hit 11 times with 7.62 rounds and miraculously survived. theres no way you could deliberately hit someone that many times with that type of round and they survive.

1 Like

It was against orders to kill Gardai / Members of defence forces in the south — I dont condone killing anyone except English people

Weasel words

2 Likes

What’s your issue with English people?

Barring the boys were John Wick, I find it a tad unlikely myself.

i suppose the point being here was if they disobeyed that order, why werent they “nutted”?

It was against the orders, but shur like, if it happened…

:roll_eyes:

What’s your issue with the English? Why do you want to see them murdered?

Dont be an idiot. I was messing with my pal chairman Dan.

It’s just British soldiers in Ireland I want slaughtered, and maybe their wives and kids too - the average tan is sound enough.