Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

We’re 100 years free of the cunts and we still have people like yourself, yearning for them back. You hate Ireland.

I love Ireland.

They aimed low, he was hit exclusively in the legs. McCabe was executed.
Spared is the wrong word alright, very inappropriate. I take it back.

odd the other day you wanted everybody to move on and forget the past re sein fein. You quite literally couldn’t make it up.

2 Likes

He detests Ireland ----He’s not alone, we’ve a country full of self loathing citizens —

Its desperate sad. Lads literally crippled with hatred of their own

More shame for England

he was hit in the shoulder and a bullet grazed his cheek, he was exceptionally lucky. head of chest with a 7.62 and is game over

That was a mighty sound gesture of them.

What are you talking about? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hate rapists and murders. Whether they be Irish or English. It’s no surprise the lad That defends Man City’s owners think it’s ok to defend rapists and murders because they are Irish. You are a true nationalist.

I’d rather die tbh. I hope you don’t think thats what I’m implying

So McCabe was a killer.

Thanks for clarifying.

Murdered a volunteer on active service.

I’m not mate. I just don’t hate my own. I haven’t defended anyone.

Just goes to show how naive and innocent you are that you’ll side with the equally corrupt, deviant and criminal garda forces because, you know, they operate within the bounds of legality.

The IRA policed the north better than the PSNI or the RIC, now it might have been brutal, but got done.

1 Like

im sure that now jerry mccabe has been brought up that FF will clarify their role in the death of Robert fallon

2 Likes

That’s not how it works around here — the self loathing Irish like @Raylan and @anon60384913 have no interest in this or the murder of Irish people by the British state.

I’m not siding with anyone.

Sure you were telling us two days ago everybody needs to move on and forget the past.

You’re the one hell bent on dragging up old murders - i’m just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Talking out of both sides of your mouth is an essential skill. Fine and flowery all-inclusive progressive paragraphs and justifying grubby murders at the same time.