Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

When SF had the tagline for ‘change’ leading up to the election and every SF candidate that got airtime mentioned the word change as much as possible, would that have been PR advice or something that the High Council would have come up with?

Same question when you hear the word ‘chaos’ or ‘chaotic’ when they are being interviewed since the FFGreen government was formed, PR or High Council?

Hold on, one was a video from a political party, the next two examples were a tweet from a politician and a video of a live interview/debate.

You do know that those aren’t the same thing.

1 Like

Poor Michael can’t help himself.

Maybe Michael could also look at the funding of his missus’ bank account while he’s at it

5 Likes

Can you imagine what would be found if there was a look at all the parties donations or books? :slight_smile: Between tax dodging FG and brown envelope FF I’d say there are many skeletons buried.

1 Like

Looks like the position of Taoiseach is getting to poor Michael. :slight_smile:

His party caused republicans to take up the gun.

For someone who was on tv/radio non-stop is it me or has Eoin O’Brion virtually disappeared from our airwaves.

He died

There are very very few politicians, certainly none in FG , who want to be out of power anytime ever. You’re not dealing with normal thinking people.

He was on the radio all last week.

:joy:

2 Likes

Your worst day in power is better than your best day in opposition as they say

In fairness to Mary Lou she responded to him and all

She did, but it was the same copy and paste job from a load of other replies promising Mom & Apple Pie with the fence still firmly between her cheeks.

3 Likes

Ah you have to laugh all the same

2 Likes

Hands in the cookie jar again I see

1 Like

Caugh for fraud FG

1 Like