Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

Odd that you find a guy unable to answer a single question the winner.

1 Like

:clap:

The process was explained clearly and slowly to your man. Either his “keep shouting” button was stuck or he didn’t want to hear the answer. Embarrassing for him to be trounced by Brophy who’s normally a mild-mannered teddy-bear.

Brophy evaded every question he was asked, Clare Byrne did her job as government protector.

1 Like

Even this stooge is calling Brophy out.

1 Like

Strange that you’re listening to an RTE radio show in the middle of the day on a Tuesday considering all the complaining you do about them

1 Like

Isn’t that the yardstick of serious debators, fuck the question, move the goalposts and drag in a bag of red herrings. @Cicero_Dandi, a noted self-proclaimed serial debate winner said that these were the nuts and bolts of internet arguments.

1 Like

Why is it strange?

And we have liftoff…

It’s a strange way to spend your time. It’s like the lads who “hate” rugby and then watch all the matches

1 Like

He hates golf but watched every single Rory mcilroy shot at the weekend.

There is a lot of lads like that on here. Hating sport but commenting on it the whole time. It’s odd behaviour.

The yardstick of a serious debater is to address the issue and then land the blows back.

The problem here was Clare Byrne aided and enabled Brophy to completely avoid the issue at hand. A proper political broadcaster like Vincent Browne would have lanced Brophy in a matter of minutes.

FG send Brophy and Burke out because they know RTE don’t have a broadcaster who will try and moderate debates and insist they address their tactics.

I enjoy watching McIlroy fail. He’s a wanker.

2 Likes

RTE do have those types of broadcasters but they are extremely prejudiced and keep this tactic for when they want to have a go at the opposition, never for the govt

1 Like

O Regan is some fucking dose

I hate rugby. I hardly ever watch it but if the West Brit rugby team or the verge of another glorious collaspe I tune in and derive great satisfaction.

That’s really odd behaviour. If you loved golf but hated Rory mcilroy it would be understandable but given you hate golf it’s odd to me that you care about what happens.

I hate golf and hate everything Rory McIlroy stands for.

Twistey Petey’s sister said he was the most obnoxious person she ever met.

Golf isnt a sport.