Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

That movie suggests it might still be going on.

Suggests isn’t anywhere near fact

Ok then that movie shows it is still going on.

In the rough world of drug dealing there’s consequences not only on those who die or suffer from addiction but those parasites dealing in death

That has f all to do with SF or don’t you understand

Didn’t see any “movie” to make my comments, hard facts from 20 years living in that community not sitting behind a screen and making suggestions that I’m really not qualified to do

He has to go

1 Like

We need accountability in politics. His honourable counterparts in the six county party resigned when the Covid money was found resting in their account. It’s time for the 26 county party to follow suit

The real surprise to me here is that Brian Stanley is the Chair of PAC .

1 Like

Don’t go rolling spliffs in Derry is my main takeaway here.

2 Likes

Is it ok in Londonderry I wonder?

1 Like

I’ve no idea where that is, is it in South Africa?

Back in the van there and just caught the end of Regina Doherty getting to have her say on how many lashes Brian Stanley should get for his tweet. Many many more than she got herself for either using the gardai as her personal stazi or running her own company like a Quinn. But shure… look over theRE IT’S SINN FÈINNNNNN!

1 Like

He has to go

Sinn Fein hate any form of criticism.

Stanley either stands over the Tweet or has to go. The fact he deleted it means he has to go.

1 Like

Can he come back then?

Nearly a full house today :grinning:

2 Likes

When are you giving up the drug taking yourself?

You can’t celebrate Kilmichael and look down on Warren point. They’re either both acts of terrorism or legitimate acts against occupying forces.

11 Likes

Spot on.

Stanley shouldn’t have deleted his tweet

1 Like