Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

The irony of it all is that Brian and Charlie are quite good friends. Politics is gas.

Establishment shills trying to do their best and ramp up the Stanley storyline.

Stanley has always been a good man for Portlaoise. He used to have a great rapport with those involved within Portlaoise’s biggest industry too.

Morning Ireland teed up Coveney for a right go at him today.

RTE deem a tweet by a SF TD a bigger story than appointing their cronies to plum state jobs.

Telling.

Typical FG/ FF I remember as a garsun as a young fella , we were told by SF cork misbehave and you’re fucked out, get langers / fighting etc wasn’t tolerated,
Hugh Brady ( sf councillor/ Derry brigade provisional ra)
Caught with a spliff,publicly humiliated in the centre of Derry, tied to a lamppost , paint and flour fucked over him, left there for an hour in public to shame him,and believe me this sham wasn’t a paper boy, but the word went out, he never got back in, is now a mediator between paramilitaries and their intended victims( kneecapping etc)
So any prick in the free state that is bad mouthing SF reference not keeping a tidy house :house: they need to check their facts

I believe there is a public flogging of Brian due for top square Portlaoise at approx 4pm this afternoon. It will be streamed live on the Downtown Portlaoise Facebook Page.

1 Like

Woolly is streaming it also as part of his editing retraining

No, I said it was Downtown Portlaoise. Can you not read?

This is not normal behaviour for a political party !

4 Likes

What is normal for FG though is appointing their buddies to plum state jobs and leaking confidential contracts to their mates, helping their billionaire buddies win state contracts and covering up British state terrorism on this island.

2 Likes

It wasn’t SF who punished him

It was transitioning time , he was a well known IRA leader turned to politics , broke the rules , unlike Leo etc taking drugs it wasn’t/isn’t acceptable for any elected representative,easy down here criticising sf from your safe perch but at the time the 6 counties was a different place, and let’s not be coy there’s no one in FF/FG can afford to throw stones in glass houses, they all come from SF or a blue shirt background

It wasn’t normal in the 6 counties

All sorts wrong with normalising self appointed community activists to mediate humane knee cappings

Who do SF IRA appoint to public roles in NI?

Party activists.

Anybody?

Anybody???

Think you’re missing the point “was” is past tense, and do you know anyone self appointed to that role? Doubt it sincerely as you’re geographically removed so really can’t substantiate what you’re fluting on about,
PS sorry for appearing blunt in my replies, but it annoys me when plainly some folk jump to criticise without getting facts in order, not necessarily pointing the big finger in your direction