Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

Yes.

Unionism and FG believe in an ascendancy, an elite ruling class, they despise working class people and dismiss their needs and opportunities afforded to them. Once FG and the UUP/DUP can overlook their sectarian ideologies they make cosy bedfellows.

On the other hand northern nationalists quite rightly utterly despise the politics of elitism, insiders and croyism that exists with unionists and FG.

Silence as usual from @Juhniallio when he gets caught out spinning yarns.

1 Like

1 Like

You can’t handle the truth.

You obviously don’t want a UI, which is comforting I guess. :grinning:

2 Likes

I want a United Ireland but I don’t want one with FG and DUP Toryism at its heart.

As I pointed out earlier you have an awful lot in common with the DUP. The issue with a United Ireland for FG and the DUP is they don’t want to share, they will do everything to keep their ascendancies and that is why both parties are partitionist by nature and that is why republicans seeks to dismantle two rotten states founded on a culture or greed and corruption.

2 Likes

He has to go lads

So what are PSF doing to win over DUP voters?

DUP voters are bigots and can’t be won over. You have no idea about loyalism, you are on the same entrenched and bigoted viewpoint as loyalists are. You despise working class people.

What are SF doing to win over moderates or people that don’t care about Republicanism/Unionism?

I presume you mean down south? As they aren’t many unionist moderates?

Down south they are railing against decades of FF/FG gangsters hawking off state resources to friends and vested interests and are making quite good inroads in doing so. They are focused on taclking societal problems in housing, wealth and taxation.

1 Like

So that’s nearly 250k votes gone off the top. How are you going to convince the UUP and Alliance voters?

You clearly know nothing about the north if you think the UUP are any different to the DUP, the only difference is which church they attend.

Here it is, no response.

As I said, no real interest in a Republic. GFA was convenient to acquire power and privilege, and to get the tired old men whose war had run aground a pension and absolution for their actions.

I have given a response. All you’ve shown is a complete and utter ignorance of the north. Maybe you should attend an orange march and see what you’re dealing with?

Brilliant, so we’re up to 350k voters from the NI portion of the U.K. general election that you have no interest in engaging.

How about Alliance?

Engaging, how stupid are you?

You have no actual clue about loyalism do you?

Is that a no to Alliance voters so?

So of the just over 800k voters in the last NI election, you have no interest in engaging with nearly 60% of them.

As I said, pretend Republican.

I never mentioned the Alliance.

Loyalist cannot be engaged with, you seem to excessively ignorant of the north and what it’s like. You have absolutely zero understanding of how bigoted and backward unionism is. So maybe you should keep your nose shut in that regard.

1 Like

I asked you a question, how are you going to win those voters over?

You can keep airing your grievances but you aren’t answering the question.