Six Nations 2019

Don’t mention Roses to the rubby fans mate. It’ll send them over the edge

Saturday is history now. The focus is exclusively on the thistles.

T’would be wrong to kick true rugby supporters like @gilgamboa, @GeoffreyBoycott and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy when they’re down.

3 Likes

ah twould if they didn’t spend the majority of their time when the rugby isn’t on firing out the “scummy soccer” lines.

that’s a lovely little dig at Tim as well.

We need to use our dominance in the tackle where we can mate

3 Likes

I though TIm was English and @mickee321 described him quite accurately below.

Atrocious effort from Ewan there today.

By the way who is the recently retired rugby international who stood at a bathroom door in Limerick spitting at everyone who walked past?

2 Likes

That could be thuggish behavior from any rugby player.

There’s too much passive tackling in irish rugby, or submissive tackling. I’ll decide later.

I didn’t realise anyone read his articles. He’s best enjoyed on twitter really.

Limerick man CJ Stander out for a few weeks.

You can almost sense the smirk across his face as Ewan smashed the keyboard to put those semi coherent words in place.

Hi @Ewan

The problem with Irish Rugby is because they place such a bizarre emphasis on “Friendlies” they don’t have any time to actually try something out. Such as Henshaw at fullback. For someone as meticulous as Joe Schmidt, it seems strange that he didn’t make any attempt to give Henshaw game time at fullback in previous friendlies and fucks him in at the deep end for an actually important game.

Maybe the rugby crowd can be treated like adults.

Pub - Coach.

Marcus rose wasnt ,the bollox

ewan is bang on but his articles can be tough going - its like re- reading the forum at times

1 Like

Simon Z would have fitted in

You’d often see something in his articles that seem like they were lifted directly from here. Not that they are obviously. No one would be that desperate.

Is it possible he was @Cicero_Dandi all along

3 Likes