Six Nations Rugby 2018

Just watched the rugby back there. Obviosly massve achievement to win but is there a concern that teams seem to score when they get the ball wide? Maybe a bit early to be nit picking but considering the butchering of chances by the Scots and the English wingers getting 3 today Iā€™d suggest Joe has a lot of work onā€™s for his defensive system

Some of these Irish players must now be ranked up there in stature with greats of the game like Gavin Henson.

2 Likes

You canā€™t help yourself! as nice a bit of stirring as Iā€™ve seen. Well done

I think Ireland are indeed the second best side in the world at the moment.
Itā€™s always struck me as odd that the pretend ira lads despise them, whilst espousing a united Ireland.
They were very very good today.
They have a back division to threaten anyone, and a pack that can compete with anyone.
They are a team to be proud of.

12 Likes

Itā€™s an elitist sport mate

3 Likes

Not from my sofa

Stop the cuntacting and appreciate what has been achieved only our 3rd grand slam in 70 years Ireland :ireland: :+1:

5 Likes

Just finishing up now. Some craic for the day! Yep - the lads are in a strong position. - couple more wins and weā€™ll be looking strong

lads, do they have unlimited subs in rugby? I just watched a recording of the match there and there was lads going on and off the pitch at an alarming rate.
is it true this is only the third time weā€™ve won all the matches?

Whilst supporting the partionist 26 county scumball team made up of Englishmen. You couldnā€™t make it up :joy: itā€™s fascinating to watch but I love it as it drives them totally demented

1 Like

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29257789_1681346561945394_542467709653221376_n.jpg?oh=3a20db248ca69f99baf808cfe69a3247&oe=5B3DAB1F
:muscle::clap:

1 Like

If this crowd really knuckle down & the conveyor keeps churning out youth players of their standard Irish rugby could dominate European rugby for years.

Looking at England yesterday.
Robshaw, Cole, Haskell & Hartley are players who seem to be with England a long time but really are not the Class of players needed.
Jones seems the type of cunt who refuses to trust youth.

1 Like

Well said mate. I actually think Ireland are the best side in the world at the moment.

1 Like

The first three there, probably all four, wouldnt even be in a wider Irish training squad.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think England have anything better. They just arenā€™t very good. They punch above their weight at the WC because everyone seems to become more conservative.
They play like they are bigger and stronger than everyone else, and they just arenā€™t.
They need an entirely new backrow.
The only caveat, is that their players are absolutely flogged.
In a WC year they may be fresher, and a lot better.

1 Like

Calm down with the world domination talk lads. This isnā€™t the Limerick hurling thread.

They might be.

They do have some excellent backs.

Back row is a disaster though

Backs are only as good as the quality if ball provided by the forwards

Exactly.

They have at least 3 stupid cunts in their pack. Ireland are alot smarter.

1 Like

Insightful.