Six Nations Rugby 2018

They have to kick on and finally achieve in World Cup though. Their record in that is really fucking disgraceful Present coach looks to be the one to do it, brilliant use of resources

1 Like

Stockdale needs a lot of work on defence to be a top class international winger. He has age on his side however.

1 Like

He’s a poor mans tyrone howe

:joy:

I just read that England decided to make the end zone (or what evs it’s called) bigger for yesterday’s game. Lol.

I was also lol when the English physio ran across Farrell’s kick in the first half. No wonder the cunts couldn’t control the Commonwealth.

As shambolic an England side as I can recall. The Scots bet them ffs.

That was odd. I knew we had them then

I told you after 13 mins

Irish rugby can’t have it both ways though.

We’re constantly told that the IRFU manages its players superbly, and that’s true - they do. They don’t flog them. They give them the optimum recovery time needed between matches. The Pro 14 is a glorified player management exercise. Irish players are fresher than their counterparts in England, France and Wales, particularly in the season after a British Loins tour.

I think @GeoffreyBoycott detailed Wales’s injury list at the start of the championship and it was an extensive one.

So in an average Six Nations season, Ireland have an inbuilt advantage, even more so in the season after a British Loins tour.

People can’t eulogise the IRFU’s player management system in comparison to the other countries and then say they don’t have an inbuilt advantage.

That’s an advantage that doesn’t exist during a World Cup because the other Northern Hemisphere countries’ player won’t play any club matches from May, or June in France’s case, until the World Cup starts in September. The Southern Hemisphere teams will build their 2019 season around peaking at a World Cup.

A lot of people have trouble understanding this - it’s the main reason why Ireland have never raised their game a level at a World Cup while other teams tend to.

2 Likes

Nice cover on today’s The Sunday Times of London Irish edition

1 Like

Sid still seething this morning :smile:

If it was such an average 6 nations, why did you predict England would beat us?

2 Likes

They created this advantage. It wasnt handed to them.

Yes, it was very obvious very early that we would win

Check out @TV3SportIreland’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/TV3SportIreland/status/974757630706094082?s=09

2 Likes

Sid wouldn’t understand the working for something part.

He would think it should be handed to you

1 Like

I just got off the phone from someone who was unfortunate enough to spend a large portion of last night in the company of a former cunt of the year from here who shall remain nameless.

The person I’m question is just an admitted bandwagon er and had no idea who he was as they have little interest in sport. Apparently he did not drop it for the night.

When I explained the esteemed award they said “I can see why”

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

In English please, Kev.

3 Likes

And just name the coty ffs sake. Why wouldn’t you? Theyve already been named coty of the year.

They brought legal people into it with Rock I believe. Or some form of threat.

Should be easy enough to figure out.

PC is a hint.

Might have been on tv and radio once or twice