Six Nations Rugby 2018

What impact caused the wound?

He was licking an envelope I think and it slipped up and sliced him

2 Likes

I’m sorry to report to the board that my flight from LGW has been cancelled. Still sitting onboard four hours after boarding - the Brit’s have no notion how to run an airport after a sprinkling of snow (cc @Tassotti)

6 Likes

Zeeeebs.

:dart:

We are becoming a prop forward conveyor belt in a similar vein to Georgia .

1 Like

Scannell is a poor mans Damien Varley.

Shush child

1 Like

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

Leo should refrain from commenting on sport.

And rugby.

Cc @GeoffreyBoycott @Tim_Riggins

God bless the IRFU player management system and all who sail in her

3 Likes

Wowzaaaaaa

Screenshot_20180320-154252

BBC also had it on while TG4 was showing hurleyball and gaelic football which was on at the same time while millions out at parades around the country

1 Like

Does that factor in the thousands who watched it in licensed premises ??

1 Like

Croke park was deserted for the stick fighting final.

1 Like

I dont know. I assume not

Jesus I forgot about the parades. It seems like it stopped a nation. That every single person who was at home tuned in. Wow. Rugby country

2 Likes

All blacks won the world Cup with a fourth choice out half they pulled out of a river bud.
Well, that and the referee who was as far as I could make out, so utterly biased it made the game a farce.

1 Like

The great Sir Ian McGeechan made the observation in his Sunday Telegraph column that before Saturday’s fixture, Owen Farrell had played 1200 minutes this season compared to Jonny Sexton’s 600 minutes.

Of course the glorified player management exercise that is the Pro14 is no advantage to Ireland at all, or something.

1 Like

Stephen Donald had a distinct paunch on him and couldn’t even fit into his jersey properly.

1 Like