Six Nations Rugby 2018

Nadzeya Ostapchek was just on the radio playing down Irelandā€™s chances.

At 31? Havenā€™t seen much rugby this season so I dunno if he has become useless all of a sudden, seemed unlikely to me.

Scotland played expansive attacking rugby at the World Cup and overachieved. Ireland played turgid shite at the World Cup and got humiliated and turfed out. Scotlandā€™s approach showed up Irelandā€™s.

Heā€™s nearly 32. Thereā€™s no player 30 or over in the French squad. I assume they are building for a World Cup. Ireland have 8 players 30 or over in the squad.

Did Scotland progress to a semi in the last World Cup or have I missed something?

I agree. Itā€™s Like saying @sidney hasnā€™t been late for work in five yearsā€¦

Scotland finished 2nd in their group ahead of Japan, in the 2015 World Cup. They failed to emulate their lone quarter final win from the 1991 World Cup over Western Samoa and for the 6th time in 7 quarter final appearances exited in the last 8.

**[quote=ā€œJuhniallio, post:65, topic:25271, full:trueā€]

I agree. Itā€™s Like saying @sidney hasnā€™t been late for work in five yearsā€¦
[/quote]

thatā€™s two snide pops at @Sidney

whats up?

They should have if not for a bad ref call.

They played far better than us and overachieved where Ireland talked themselves up and failed abjectly, again.

Youā€™re making no sense whatsoever. Poor effort out of you.

Itā€™s simple, I think that given expectations, Scotland overachieved and emerged with a lot of credit, whereas Ireland underachieved and the limitations of their approach was shown up.

I still canā€™t remember them beating us at the last World Cup, mate.

thatā€™s two snide pops at @Sidney

whats up?
[/quote]

Nothing much. He had a weak pop at me earlier so Iā€™m just being polite and returning the favour. Iā€™m half off today so thereā€™ll be a little tfking, just done some yoga, Iā€™ll go out and cut a hedge now and then go for a swim at 12 I think.

I never said they did. How typical of you and the other idiot to pick something up wrong, try to score points off it, and end up flogging it to death and looking really stupid.

1 Like

Typical of him, he tried to move the goalposts immediately.

Expect him to resort to namecalling any minute now.

:thinking::thinking:

New look Ireland second row for the France game. Possible to be the same one for the best part of the next decade.

1 Like

Henderson and Ryan?

1 Like

[Touches nose]

Showed up the limitations, again. I already explained how they did that. You can stop flogging it to death now, you already look dumb.

You have him on the run mate. Donā€™t let up.