Six Nations Rugby 2018

Good stuff. So ye are in black.

How likely is he to bring in more. Is he young? At his pinnicle?

And is it a business or purely fun pursuit?

As in is profit irrelevant?

Clearly not

Let us know when heā€™s out next - not all of us follow the horsey thread ā€” i presume, depending on race, his odds will be short enough?

Kev. Id end this line of questioning. TDB might be too modest to say but this horse was purchased a few months ago as one that michael o leary had no more use for. Hes won about 75k in total since and might have an even bigger payday ahead. Id say the lads have also won a fortune backing it.

It was a superb purchase and has been discussed at length on the horsey thread over a number of months.

I dont even remember how the thread went down this rabbit hole :joy:

Keep her lit

1 Like

Massive backtrack, carryon.

France have dropped nine (9) players at the weekend after the allegations of assault in Scotland.

Breaking curfew.

No the Irish Times reports they were allowed out but the coach was disappointed with the way they conducted themselves.

This fella might kick these fellas into shape

My bad. Dropped for breaking curfew was how it was reported yesterday but narrative has changed. More shame for the rugby community.

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s the point I was trying to make.

1 Like

Breaking curfews a badge of honor for rugby players.

1 Like

What year was the White Shark of Kelso and Dean Richards involved in the incident with the Calcutta Cup ??

in a period of rape, drug abuse , hooliganism and women beating players being signed by rogbee teams breaking curfew is no big deal

correct

You did it so subtlety it flew over my head.

Thirty years . Where does time go .

Article in the paper today saying Heaslip could be back playing in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Bad newsā€¦heā€™s over rated and doesnā€™t have the work rate of others

Well multiple Leinster, Irish and Lions coaches seemed to rate him enough to put him in as a consistent starter and of all the criticisms Iā€™ve heard of him, usually work-rate isnā€™t top of the listā€¦

Heā€™s been out a year though and is 34 so will be interesting to see his impact when he returns