Six Nations Rugby 2018

I wasn’t on about all time… His performances in year leading up to injury were poor and he was living off former glories. Not needed now.

Heaslip will never play again

Rugby writers always mention his “unseen work”

Just offered free tickets to England Ireland game.

Is it worth a trip chaps? What is London/Richmond likely to be like on Paddy’s Day.

Couldn’t think of anything worse mate so I’d say not worth it. Imagine the gimps at that in their Guinness hats etc

2 Likes

Yeah was thinking it would be a mess

I’d say it’s on a par with Cheltenham, actually worse.

2 Likes

it would be a great day out, you get a far better class of person at a rugby match, especially on the mainland, and especially around South West London compared to the scum who follow the free state soccer team

1 Like

Right. I’ll stick with my plan and go to stereophonics the 16th and not venture out on the 17th

1 Like

Gold Cup day for sure.

The other days are very enjoyable

Doubtful

Rubbish.

Send me on the tickets il PM the address

Save the dole mate, your kids need a bit ta ate

2 Likes

Yerah Il fall over a manhole cover or something one of these days. Im a good little earner that way

3 Likes

Depends on the relative strength of your dislike for Irish rugby or English Tory rugby types. If Ireland win, would you enjoy crowing about it and sickening the English toffs more than it would irk you to cheer for the Irish rugby toffs?

Take the tickets and sell them.

Twickenham is an awkward enough spot to get to and from.

Surely get a chariot?

Yeah you sort of have to commit to drinking and hanging around Richmond but that is ok.

Was there at the Rugby World Cup - South Africa wales and I like Richmond but think a Paddy’s Day game there may be a step too far

Hell on earth - I can only imagine the type of utter gee bags out in force in leprechaun outfits laying on the O’Irish stereotype