Six Nations Rugby Championship 2015

Anticipation rising ahead of the big kick off in Cardiff tonight. Nothing quite like the atmosphere that the Welsh fans create at a home game. Should be plenty of this in the build up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahm7j4lLl5U

Although I should add, that’s from the Empire Stadium where they were exiled to for 1998-99.

Manuel, should i be putting the house on wales smashing up england here? I have a feeling for it.

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 1087167, member: 377”]Anticipation rising ahead of the big kick off in Cardiff tonight. Nothing quite like the atmosphere that the Welsh fans create at a home game. Should be plenty of this in the build up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahm7j4lLl5U

Although I should add, that’s from the Empire Stadium where they were exiled to for 1998-99.[/QUOTE]

Was soup even around when these guys bent over for their masters? They’re on a whole other level to the Scots and West Brit Irish.

You might as well, you’ve fuck all of value left in the house i’m hearing.

Yes. I expect a comprehensive Welsh victory tonight. They did win the corresponding fixture in Cardiff 30-3, two years ago.

If Wales fail to win tonight, the rebuilding will start for WC and will offer Ireland an easier match in their toughest on paper test away to Wales.

This game will be closer than you think @Manuel Zelaya

Ah Glas :slight_smile:

If there was a too informative rating…:eek:

RTE up to their necks in scutter again. Some school kid from Viking Road and O Devenney gardens is not going to give a fuck Ryle Nugents homoerotic dreams.

Watch it on BBC. RTE rugby coverage (like most of their sports coverage) is a disgrace.

At this juncture I’d say those dreams are very much reality from Nugent.

As Shane Horgan has just said, Conor Murray uses that long wiper box arcing off the ruck and execution of that will be crucial tomorrow.

Tom McGurk looking like Henry Sellers this evening.

You’d be worn out as well if you had 800 kids with Miriam :smiley:

:DCouldn’t find ridiculous sports persons names thread Johnathan Joseph is playing for the cunts

England’s match for the taking. I think they’ll go on from here and win.

Looking good for it after a shocking start. Great game so far.

Any concussions yet?

Apart from Sean Cavanaghs when he refused to come off at the docs request last week is it ?

Not a concussion.