Six Nations Rugby Championship 2015

Have a bit of restraint, you know well the Italian lads aren’t playing until tomorrow :smiley:

Yeah 'twas only Mickey Harte said it sure why would we take any notice of him

Can someone with better ability to use search and multi quote there pull up the hundreds of posts of Bomber there telling us how wise Mickey Harte is

England really are a smashing bet for the World Cup. They have a very deep squad.

Makes sense, they do have the largest number of club players in the world.

A lot of power and some of those Bath backs look pretty sharp

[QUOTE=“dancarter, post: 1087428, member: 122”]Yeah 'twas only Mickey Harte said it sure why would we take any notice of him

Can someone with better ability to use search and multi quote there pull up the hundreds of posts of Bomber there telling us how wise Mickey Harte is[/QUOTE]

I think I’d trust the word of a qualified medical professional over that of a school teacher on the subjects of concussions.

conor o shea is wanking over england here as usual

You would when it suits you. No surprise they rowed back at a rate of knots when they were universally condemned for it. Your defense of it is churning my stomach it really is

Are you sure it’s not the €70 worth of pints doing that?

Only €70 :eek:

No the pints have given me unreal and unbelievable clarity on IBD hypocrisy here.

Conor O’Shea says that Nick Easter didn’t stop the Welsh player from making the tackle there.

What the fook is he smoking? It was as obvious an obstructon as you’ll see.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1087445, member: 183”]Conor O’Shea says that Nick Easter didn’t stop the Welsh player from making the tackle there.

What the fook is he smoking? It was as obvious an obstructon as you’ll see.[/QUOTE]

O’Shea is Easters coach …

Superb stuff from the House of Lancaster. They bullied the life out of their main rivals for this championship.

What’s even more scary for others is that Wales were at full strength there while England still have several players to come back.

Only a fool would back against them on home soil in the autumn.

I drove from Bristol to Llaneli this week.

The Severn Bridge is fucking big.

Port Talbot looks fucking awful at night time.

[QUOTE=“Appendage, post: 1087453, member: 11”]I drove from Bristol from Llaneli this week.

[/QUOTE]

Did you taken a moment to admire yourself before you met yourself pal?

hon England, what a way to start the day, waking up to the news we destroyed the taffs, a horrible sporting nation, that hate the Irish

That’s in very bad taste pal, who knows who is looking in here. Some things are off limits.

Terrible form. Kids are off limits. Using them to try get a cheap laugh is despicable.

Any streams for the match gents? I’m without tv access for the next 2hrs or so