Six Nations Rugby Championship 2015

ffs

WTF? How can that be a scrum to Ireland?

Yes and yes. Unless of course the IRFU are encouraging rushed to move him to a bigger province .

The scrum penalties are the most arbitrary thing ever

This game makes no sense whatsoever

Ireland got a penalty, yet England threw in from the resulting lineout.

There was no knock on there, yet Ireland get a scrum.

Can somebody please tell me what’s happening? Is there any logic to it, because I can’t see it.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1100367, member: 183”]Ireland got a penalty, yet England threw in from the resulting lineout.

There was no knock on there, yet Ireland get a scrum.

Can somebody please tell me what’s happening? Is there any logic to it, because I can’t see it.[/QUOTE]

Something about your man kicking it and someone else picking it up. Seems to be allowed most of the time though

“Ireland, in little pods, just shift it on, turn around, move it from side to side.”

Are they whales or something?

Eddie Butler previewing Ireland v England:

“It will not caress your Sunday; it is the rutting season for stags.”

What?

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/six-nations/comment-analysis/let-the-rutting-commence-31030975.html

How do lads from other countries manage to catch the ball over their heads without a gaelic football background?

I was amazed that Billy Vunipola managed to catch a high ball having had no discernible Gaelic Football background.

Did someone smash her back door in buddy?

I’m surprised the whale can even tie his shoelaces

You’ve made similar comments about 6/7 times now over the last couple of months. You’ve used the Niall Moran gag about 20-30 times over the last couple of years… Are you a down syndrome?

I’ll take that as a yes so

Ozzies can catch the ball in the air as well apparently. Oz rules to thank in their case.

For what its worth too, i had given up the Niall Moran one until recently when @glasagusban[/USER] and [USER=1137]@The Big Cheese restarted it.

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 1099013, member: 377”]Johnno delivered a Championship title in 2011 - England’s only win since Johnno captained them to the Grand Slam in 2003.

Judgement should be reserved on Lancaster until such time as he starts to deliver silverware.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 1099081, member: 377”]The man you are calling a laughing stock is one of the greatest figures in the history of rugby, a colossus of the game - captain of a Grand Slam winning side, captain of a World Cup winning side, captain of a British Lions series winning side in South Africa, captain of a Leicester team who were the first side to retain the European Cup and coach of an England championship winning side. Johnno has delivered in spades.

You’re the one embarrassing yourself.[/QUOTE]

lost your tongue myboyblue?

As I’ve said many times, when it comes to the crunch, Lancaster doesn’t have it as a coach. That was just pitiful what he sent out today.

I said Johnson was a chump as a coach. He is. He was. I am right. Victory is mine. Victory is Irelands. Johnson will be sickened with that defeat. When someone explains it to him.

Victory.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1100425, member: 180”]I said Johnson was a chump as a coach. He is. He was. I am right. Victory is mine. Victory is Irelands. Johnson will be sickened with that defeat. When someone explains it to him.

Victory.[/QUOTE]

Johnno is the last England coach to deliver a Six Nations title. That’s a feat that’s looking increasingly beyond Lancaster’s capabilities.