Six Nations Rugby Championship 2015

What’s the matter with you mate?

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1100367, member: 183”]Ireland got a penalty, yet England threw in from the resulting lineout.

Can somebody please tell me what’s happening? QUOTE]

are you talking about when England early engaged at the scrum and the ref gave a free kick. The ref gave a crap hand signal somewhere between free kick and penalty.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“stones_off, post: 1100435, member: 1559”][/QUOTE]
So what you’re saying is that the referee doesn’t know the rules?

Joubert was a lot better than usual today.

He certainly didn’t seem to know the rules when he was in charge of the 2011 World Cup Final or else just didn’t apply them to New Zealand.

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 1100458, member: 377”]Joubert was a lot better than usual today.

He certainly didn’t seem to know the rules when he was in charge of the 2011 World Cup Final or else just didn’t apply them to New Zealand.[/QUOTE]
Joubert is the archetypal hometown referee.

Super article by Ewan McKenna in TSB today neatly summarising the status of this shit.

Even die hards like Tony Ward are losing faith in this nonsense.

Was O’Driscoll an underachieving totem that restrained this warrior clan?

It was a hollow victory which meant nothing and was won in spite of the slack jawed yokel

I’ve no palms about admitting that I watched the match today and indeed was hoping for an Ireland win.

The game has developed into a crock of shit though. I think Irish dry half Sexto’s thigh/hamstring strain could be a cover up for the wallop he got in the second half. He staggered and stayed down for a minute.

I think it’s comical that commentator’s reference the gaelic football skills when one of these rhinos actually executes a high catch.

Ultimately they’ll have to reduce the amount on teams to 13 or something.

[QUOTE=“Appendage, post: 1100506, member: 11”]I’ve no palms about admitting that I watched the match today and indeed was hoping for an Ireland win.

The game has developed into a crock of shit though. I think Irish dry half Sexto’s thigh/hamstring strain could be a cover up for the wallop he got in the second half. He staggered and stayed down for a minute.

I think it’s comical that commentator’s reference the gaelic football skills when one of these rhinos actually executes a high catch.

Ultimately they’ll have to reduce the amount on teams to 13 or something.[/QUOTE]

this executing a basic skill like catching a ball is nearly been made out to the be equivalent of pointing a sideline cut! with all the talk of gaelic football a rugby back probably kicks the ball more often than a gaelic football back!

I’ve got to hand it to you - that’s a very honest post.

Clap

Duncan Jenkins RIP.

[QUOTE=“Appendage, post: 1100545, member: 11”]Clap

Duncan Jenkins RIP.[/QUOTE]

Duncan is gone but not forgotten. :clap:

Heaslip is back for this. It will some encounter this one. The Welsh hate us which is completely understandable. Here’s hoping we’re prepared. Lets go lods!

Didn’t Heaslip have three vertebrae broken by that French oaf?

How are they letting him play again after just four weeks?

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1106192, member: 183”]Didn’t Heaslip have three vertebrae broken by that French oaf?

How are they letting him play again after just four weeks?[/QUOTE]

Poppers.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1106192, member: 183”]Didn’t Heaslip have three vertebrae broken by that French oaf?

How are they letting him play again after just four weeks?[/QUOTE]

I don’t believe he damaged any vertebrae. A nice bruise maybe but I’d say that’s it.

Rory Best still can’t throw straight.

Do they play Gaelic Football in Wales? Great catching there for the Welsh lads. I’ve been told only lads with a Gaelic background would be capable of that.

Great fielding by Wales today. Must have been playing Gaelic Football all wk in training