Six Nations Rugby Championship 2020 - The Greatest Marketing Show in Town

Insular?

Ha! You’re the one compelled to bring football into the argument.

Anyway - keep it.

The Championship is decided over 5 games.

Soccer ties are decided over 2.

You play the conditions.

You don’t understand your own sport. It’s embarrassing.

Because you never comment on rugby football but came in here with the same old tedious and ignorant nonsense thrown about.

Good that you’ve conceded defeat here now though. Bonus point for you.

Rugby folk are very insecure.

2 Likes

Take that Brexit England

Don’t get sucked in by the scummy soccer crowd. They were throwing this one around as well after the Japan pool match in the World Cup.

Interesting first weekend and two big matches ahead next Saturday. A bit of shadow boxing you suspect from Coach Pivac and Coach Farrell yesterday. England heading north to try and win the Calcutta Cup for the first time in three years on the back of a chastening defeat in Paris.

Have I mentioned how much of a ball of shite him and @ChairmanDan are in since the RWC?

1 Like

No mate. Tell us

It’s a massive ball of shite

It was like the 1980s there watching the French there.

Great to see France play rugby football in the right way rather than the turgid cave man box kick stuff Ireland engage in.

Hopefully hammerings await the Ireland’s Call mob at both Twickers and Paris.

1 Like

huh?

2 Likes

Why are the rugby lads on the defensive here?

Odd behaviour.

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it, but the rugby lads have been a in a ball of shite since the RWC.

2 Likes

They love a bit of whataboutery

giphy (5)

Eerily quiet this weather…

Everyone waiting for any news from the captain’s run

I read that there is talk of the Six Nations rights potentially being sold to the likes of sky and taken off terrestrial tv.

That will be the death knell of it.

2 Likes

Didn’t Sky cover the Six Nations early in the Millenium for a year or two. Possibly 2002? I’m not sure if it was exclusive coverage; I remember England vs Ireland at Twickenham in 2002 being on Sky Sports

Is it not on the “heritage” list in the UK as well?