Six Nations Rugby Championship 2020 - The Greatest Marketing Show in Town

A loss but not too bad

Hard to credit Ireland only lost 24-12. Felt like a 30-40 point defeat. Careless of England not to score a 4th try.

You langer @gilgamboa… That’s a bad beating

2 Likes

Who was to blame for the defeat today.
Was the bus late or could they not do a captain’s run on the pitch. There must have been some uncontrollables that were the reason behind the defeat.

1 Like

@johnnysachs trying to do humor. Cringe.

@ChairmanDan livid. Cringe.
I should be livid, I lost 5(five) pints on that today with some English cunt.

Doris, cooney, porter needs to come in . And ross Byrne

1 Like

Let cj stander take the captains run

We need to "start playing like Japan ", christ

He’s raging… I never like to see real rubby men like @gilgamboa, @anon26343222 and @tallback lose, but always great to see bandwagoners like @Horsebox @anon60384913 and @The_Most_Infamous sent packing.

1 Like

1 Like

Dont worry. You stood to win today no matter who won.

Schmidt

The Irish public will soon lose interest in this I feel.

9 Likes

Have they not already?

The Roundstone girl is sick of it anyway

1 Like

Irish players who would start for every other team in the world under the age of 30? Probably James Ryan and Gary ringrose. It’s going to be a bleak few years I feel.

1 Like

Stock dale looked a monster 18 months ago but he’s been completely found out now. He’s like one of those nz or Aussie wingers that score 18 tries in 15 games and are then fucked off to Europe.

1 Like

What sort of foolish bet did you have on it? Any rugby man I spoke to or heard commenting in it had England down to win by double digits. I’m only surprised that England didn’t win by a lot more.