Six Nations Rugby Championship 2020 - The Greatest Marketing Show in Town

The game is up when you’ve to sing irelands call before a ball is kicked . The english were laughing at it .

Bono

6 Likes

Ireland can only beat the big teams when they are willing to use their bodies kamikaze style. They’re simply not good enough to out rubby a team.

Watching this now. Jaysus it’s like Michaels vs Gonzaga.

2 Likes

@ChairmanDan

Any hope of your anticipated Lions starting team for the first test versus the world champions next year . Where does time go ???

It’ll be an English dominated team. They’ll have 10 or 11 starting.

Yes . One feels the English will see it as a chance to more than atone for losing the World Cup and RSA will see it as a real chance to drive things home . As ever it will be fascinating .

It all started to go wrong when BOD said not one English player would make the starting 15 for Ireland.

2 Likes

That David Kilcoyne is one useless butterball.

2 Likes

Need to fast track a few of the Waterford lads from the U20 team and get Jack O’Donoghue in there as well.

He’s on the beer the fucker.

We need to put loads of points on Italy so we cant afford to switch to many players . I’d expect stockdale to shine against Italy and score 4 trys

I think we’ll lose 38-6 to France at the Parc Des Princes.

i hope we lose by that score

wtf - appointing a rugby league coach who has failed twice on the big stage

1 Like

Did Franno not say recently that Ireland were back?

1 Like

To be fair he brought a northern English steel to that second half performance. Under anybody else they’d have lost by 30 points at least.

is sam burgess available for oirleand?

He has retired but that means he’d be free to avail of the five year residency rule which means he’d be eligible to play for us in 2025 if he moved here now. We better get in quick. He could build some houses in the meantime.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen Gerry Thornley? I presume it was the Vunipola brothers steamrolled Ireland earlier. I heard they were out muscled on the radio. Pacific Islanders eh…

1 Like

I don’t know much about rugby but thought Cooney made a big difference when he came on. Looked very threatening.

1 Like