Six Nations Rugby Championship 2020 - The Greatest Marketing Show in Town

It’s team of us not team of them.

seems thornley was given a bum steer.

Not uncommon in rubby circles.

The only time scruufy thornley gets info from source is when they need a useful idiot.

Not true. He’s usually on the money. Perhaps intentionally mislead by Farrell to serve his own purposes starting out but thornley, haggard and all as he is, was usually right when breaking team news first.

Be interesting to see how Farrell handles the media. Wouldn’t strike you as the most comfortable talking and, if he’sanything like his playing days, doesn’t take much to rattle him to the point of aggressive response. Great man for the headbutt, served them out on the regular while still a fabulous ball player.

Heaslip "Doris is the best number 8 in Ireland ".

Doris’ Day has arrived

2 Likes

Are we at full rugby derision now lads? I’m going to tip along* to this so to start the swing back.

*muldoon

1 Like

You “rock up” to the 6N Juhy

1 Like

Apologies. I didn’t think I’d have the bombastic turned up full. I’ll rock up so. #sendingIt #Coooornage

I’m going to the next game to keep the TFK representation going. The sheep will probably keep the rugby derision going for another few years yet.

That’s a very weak looking team. A period of mediocrity awaits, or should I say looks set to continue.

These cunts :smile:

Ah lads, back to this shite again :smile:

Seems less hype about the rugby this year.

hardly surprising after the shitshow in japan

It’s a big year man

Aren’t they all

It’s only the Scotch

Very important they get their correct seeding to ensure the quarter final exit ASAP