Six Nations Rugby Championship 2020 - The Greatest Marketing Show in Town

Conway deserves his chance anyway. It’s a very weak team. I could easily end up looking very silly but I think Henderson is vastly over rated and bit of a show pony. He can be good but he lacks consistency. Dillane isn’t exactly a warrior of the turf either.

1 Like

He’s usually very accurate with a birdy whispering in his ear.

Yeah - I’d agree

Very unusual to be this early in the week to be fair. I presumed schmidt was leaking the team to him as he has been defending ever sense the World Cup but apparently joe was going mental over the leaked team.

True, very early.

GT is normally on the ball with his team predictions,

1 Like

Ireland naming the team tomorrow

Why is that? A bit ridiculous.

No idea

I’m not a big one for the cloak and dagger stuff but surely Friday morning is the right time to name a team. No need to show your hand too early,

They have to do it Thurs apparently under the rules. I think they saw that so much effort goes into keeping it secret that it’s a waste of energy

1 Like

Yerra its probably sent to the printers on Wednesday anyway.

1 Like

What Munster player do you think should be there that isn’t?

3 Likes

I think we’ve one too many in Murray still included. Kleyn ahead of dillane is one where our guy can feel hard done by tho if not due to injury

Ah here dillane is a show pony and on rollerblades in the scrum/ Kleyn is fairly average but better than him.

Didn’t Farrell coach Munster?

All of them. Especially the Limerick and South Africa contingent.

Here hear.

They’ll win nothing without us

Thought dillane was unreal the year connacht won the league.