Sky TV question

Sky are driving me nuts. €97 a month with the sports. I’m on line trying to reduce my bundle but it ain’t happening, don’t know what the fuck I’m doing wrong. Anyone done this before? Would rather not ring them, that would drive me nuts altogether. Why can’t I do this on line, joke!!

Thanks in advance.

This should be in the “Things that are wrong” thread…Ring the cunts up…(freephone) and rear up to fuck, carefully avoiding rearing up on Lucy/Mary/Yvonne or whoever answers.
This technique must be carefully orchestrated, there’s no point in bulling onto the first receiver but espouse calm indignation, plead poverty/un-dying allegience etc.
Fuck out music channels/cartoons/sports/movies etc…
Mary gasps…Offers half price for 3/6 months, reduced package…Locke stall…hmmmmm

6 months for the lot for €55…

Repeat action in November…

A pensioner sorting out your satellite television woes for you on the internet, Mac. Christ’s sake. :rolleyes:

Who is Mac ? Is Locke Mac? As in Mac Mac I.e our Mac, or is Mac a nickname for Locke offline?

Hm

Ooops. Few too many pre-wedding beers last night :lol: :pint:

Off to see me old pal Kev Dundon now in his swanky hotel to go on the sauce for 3 days. :clap: :pint: :pint:

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 687798”]Ooops. Few too many pre-wedding beers last night

Off to see me old pal Kev Dundon now in his swanky hotel to go on the sauce for 3 days. [/quote]

Best of luck getting out of south wexford thrawneen. Be wary of the locals down there.

Sound for that Boxty, great advice

Enjoy the few pints Thraw

Is that old broiler you tapped last week picking up the tab?

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 687801”]

Is that old broiler you tapped last week picking up the tab?[/quote]

Bought him fags and all.

You were on the money here Mac. A couple of rows kicked off in the pub on Saturday night alright. Nice town Duncannon anyhow. Kev Dundon dropped us to the church himself which was a nice touch.
Saturday day and night was made quite surreal by the bizarre sight of loads of men and women dressed in full WWII German uniforms populating the pub and the street due to the military re-enactment taking place in the town. A very odd pursuit altogether.

I’m in fucking bits now. On to my third can of beer already trying to attain some level of composure.

Can any of you Dublin folk fill me on how much it would cost to get the sports channels HD pack and broadband on UPC?

+1.

Looking into changing over to Sky (tv and broadband) myself over the next few weeks. Will be getting in all the sports channels too. The main reason is i can get Premier Sports on it and the greyhound channel. How do people find it and what package or features would they recommend getting? Are they good for broadband, Sky?

About 100 quid when the special offers wear off. I got rid of sports there recently and norm TV and broadband is 66 pm

That’s steep.

I would only watch sports on TV, any worthwhile TV programme or movie I would download and watch at my own discretion. It’s a pity they wouldn’t do a sports only pack. Are Sky going rolling out broadband in Ireland any time soon?

Fucking robbery. I had sports and RUK and it was 124. Just couldn’t justify it. Can access SS on sky go through my old lads subscription so it’s grand. You’d miss the sports alright otherwise

If you have reasonable broadband I recommend taking a look at streampro if you’re interested in a cheap alternative.

Has all the sports and racing channels and mainstream Irish and UK channels. Can get a 1 day subscription to try it out.

UPC broadband is quality.

It sure is. I have 100MB now and it’s terrific.