Sky TV question

Same here. You barely have a TV show set off and it’s done.

100MB, I wouldn’t wipe my ass with that

You’re right, it’d be quite difficult.

A few questions on this Rocko?

Is it very reliable? What is the cost? What is the clarity of the picture like?

What have you? I have around 8GB here and fine and happy with it.

144MB

With who? Does it cost you a few shillings more? Presume you are in a good area of Bournemouth for it…

Virgin.

Tha landlord pays the bill for it. Yes I do live in a very affluent area of the South coast

But you are living in a dingy little house with cats, smokers and the landlords fat middle-aged daughter. I suppose top of the range broadband is all you have to keep sane…

She only lasted a week, mate. No cats or cigarettes entered the house

It’s much more reliable than public streams and I’ve only ever had 2 issues with it in the past year.

The quality varies but the minimum quality is very decent, the maximum quality is excellent. There’s never a weak stream but if you’re watching a Celtic game that isn’t being televised for example your stream can only be as good as the Celtic TV stream. If it’s a game that’s on Sky or ESPN etc then the quality is better.

Cost is £3 for 1 day or £7.50 for 1 month, £16 for 3 months, £26 for 6 months or £40 for a year.

I think it’s well worth it but I watch more sport on my PC than I would on the PC purely out of laziness and to have TFK open etc.

Today’s schedule is:

India v NZ cricket
North Korea v Argentina (women’s U 20 football)
Ghana v Germany (as above)
Norway v Canada (as above)
Live European golf
Live Beach Soccer
Live Cycling (Vuelta)
Essex v Lancashire (cricket)
Atromitos v Newcastle
Live WTA Tennis
PGA Golf
Hearts v Liverpool
America’s Cup

As well as that you have SS1, 2, 3, 4, ESPN, ESPN America, ESPN2, Setanta Canada, Setanta Australia, Setanta Ireland, Setanta Sports 1, Setanta Africa, Setanta Asia, Fox Soccer, Fox Soccer Plus, Eurosport, Eurosport2, At the Races, Racing UK, Box Nation, BBC, ITV, Sky1, RTE1, RTE2, Sky Atlantic, Sport Live (Dutch), Sport Golf, Sport Tennis, EPL TV,

It’s British and Irish focused so you won’t miss any EPL or Celtic games or GAA games - in fact you get a bit more GAA than you get to see live in Ireland because broadcast restrictions are lifted. Not sure how brilliant it is for Italian football - obviously you’ll get anything that’s on any of the channels above but they don’t go hunting out games on Juventus TV or anything like that.

I hope you appreciate the excellent answer I have provided.

I really appreciate that answer Rocko.

Thank you.

That sounds excellent value. BBC News and BBC 3, BBC 4 and I’d be sold.

Are you sure you don’t work for this company, Rocko?

Would you find UTV Ulster much good, Lar?

No it is a pig of a channel.

I’m going to get Sky in soon, have put it on the long finger for months but will bite the bullet ASAP. Any deals or bundles ye can recommend lads? Just want top notch broadband and the sports channels really. Any of our UK based members with Sky tv/internet and if so how do they find it…

Probably by googling it.

Pretty good, we’re paying £50/month for the package which includes sky sports and unlimited broadband. The broadband is very quick as well.

I have a job for you now, i want you to check a) if Racing Post Greyhound TV channel is there and b) if Premier Sports is available

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 687828”]
I’m going to get Sky in soon, have put it on the long finger for months but will bite the bullet ASAP. Any deals or bundles ye can recommend lads? Just want top notch broadband and the sports channels really. Any of our UK based members with Sky tv/internet and if so how do they find it…
[/quote]Pm me dunph