Sky TV question

I think this one looks decent - sports unlimited (live sports and unlimited broadband). £42.50 a month for 6 months then £50 a month + line rental of £14.50 a month. They love catching you with the line rental even though no-one will use the phone line.

http://www.sky.com/shop/bundles?filter=bb-everyday-lite,sky-broadband-unlimited,price

Would you be as well off pay the £15 or so extra a month for HD? Is it worth it?

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 687831”]

I have a job for you now, i want you to check a) if Racing Post Greyhound TV channel is there and b) if Premier Sports is available[/quote]
Premier Sports is an extra that you ring to order. You pay separately as well. Ive never seen that doggie channel but again, it could be one you order in.

It’s either 231 or 402 i believe, can you check it there if you are still up please.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 687835”]

It’s either 231 or 402 i believe, can you check it there if you are still up please.[/quote]
No can do. Ive moved house since.

:rolleyes:

Anyone able to check these to see if the greyhound channel is on it please…

Anyone?? Surely someone here has sky and can check.

I presume it won’t be too hard cancelling Virgin and we can keep it right up until Sky comes, but i have had trouble dealing with the fuckers before, they make it very hard to contact them and can’t find anything about how to cancel on their website unsurprisingly.

Does anyone here have the sports fan extra package with Sky? Essentially the sports package. I want to know if Setanta Ireland sports is included with the €72 a month package or if it needs to be added as an add on. It doesn’t detail it properly how you get it, just says “Six dedicated Sky Sports channels”. And as add ons then the only options i see are MUTV and Chelsea tv.

no sky sports and setanta are independant of each other as far as I know. setanta sports can be got in Ireland for 20 quid a month, with ESPN, BT sports included too

Do you know if you can get it as an add on with Sky then or is there another way it needs to be added?

Is there anyone on here that has all the different sports channels ? And if so what is the monthly cost?

Which channels me old pal… Just the skysports ones?

the sky ones and what ever extra the offer like man u tv

I know fuck all about Mutv, but LFC TV is free with any sky package. But the sports package costs 36 euro on top of a basic package which is about 30 a month… Setanta then will be extra again.

Setanta/bt is 20