Sleep - a thread to document your sleeping habits

Sounds like she mugged you right off, mate.

Is it the way I’m reading it, or has that comma added an almost sinister tone to your post?

1 Like

Would ye eat outside in this weather pal?

1 Like

He got mugged off, good and proper, so what do you think? Mate.

1 Like

Huh ? :thinking:

Sorry, due to lack of sleep I misread your post. Crows are a cunt alright pal. I must get me a gun. Is there much to getting a gun licence these days?

I think there’s a whole lot of hassle alright nowadays, in the form of a proper gun cabinet and mandatory safety courses. I’ve mine for 20years + so I’m not up to date.
The fact that you’re a farmer should be a big help and I’m assuming you’re of good character etc.

PS. DO NOT mention TFK when applying for your licence. That’s a massive no no.

1 Like

I think you just need to be a member of a gun club or be a landowner owner or have permission from a landowner to hunt their land.

No very little.

Renewable every 2 years…

You’ve managed to ratchet it up another notch on the ‘sinister’ scale. The question mark, pause and then the ‘mate’… I’m picturing it delivered something like this:

1 Like

You only need to cabinet if you have more than one gun. Otherwise it has to be broken up and stored in seperate locations. KP, get a pump action so you don’t run into any ‘reloading’ issues during the trial.

5 Likes

As I said lads I wasn’t sure about the process. I’m sure kev will know, or know someone that’s currently going through the process.

Good and proper, stitched me up like a kipper.

1 Like

40.8 temp on my little lass this morning. She didn’t disturb us in the night at all and when I got up, I found she’d tried to open the calpol herself, got the syringe out and everything, couldn’t, and gone back to bed. She was rambling then and not quite all there. Took the morning off. She slept on my chest til ten, wouldn’t eat or drink or even take any calpol when she woke. I washed her in a cool bath. Changed her and left her asleep on the couch in front of frozen, with her Ma on the way home. God love the poor little thing.

12 Likes

You have some sense of humour

2 Likes

Gets better. She was up half the night, well nearly all the night. I got no sleep at all til about five. Alarm went at half six. I was then dozing and having a vivid dream that I was playing football… Someone was trying to wrestle it off me, and I was pulling and dragging on it to be woken by my good lady in alarm as I had her in a head lock.
Gospel truth.

4 Likes

And that your honour, is the gospel truth.

1 Like

For clarification, it was my daughter who was ill, but my wife I had in the headlock.

:joy:

Gas man, Flatty.

Oh I got that much!

Any tips for the night terrors in a young un? Driven demented at present.