Sleepy Joe Supporters, Lets make 2020 count for something

Invited him where?

For “peace” talks with Putin.

Voted for him 4 times, maybe it was more.

Lay off the wakki bakki

1 Like

I know lads that voted 10 times, got tired eventually.

How do you think we got to 150 million votes for two batshit/senile old codgers?

because the alternative was worse

bar the headbanger fanclub on here obvs

Trump got 10 million more votes than in 2016, for a lad that apparenly everyone hated and was a figure of ridicule. There was widespread ballot harvesting by both parties mate, it was a ballot collection election rather than a voting election. Democrats were just better at it in the key states (actually key counties in key states),.

You need to let it go bro

It’s all good mate. Galway for the double and Ireland for the World Cup. I’ll see you for a celebratory pint this summer.

1 Like

He’s coming home, he’s coming home, tell the world he’s coming home.

I hate to be the harbinger of bad news but it looks like the Biden family are heading for prosecution. Possibly including Joe. Hell of a way to spoil St Paddy’s day in Glasgow.

I suppose he’ll have to start a war with China to distract everyone?

Them litigious Americans

A joke of a man

Twitter bio of that Kloster lad you retweeted:

“Suicide bomber in the Butlerian jihad; Former Trump White House / agency lawyer”

Did somebody “joke of a man”? :grinning:

Uncle Joe has youse lads frothing at the mouth.

1 Like

What’s Anrew Kloster’s bio got to do with Joe Biden being a decripit joke of a husk that humiliates himself on a regular basis?

Mate, you’re getting your opinions from this guy:

“Suicide bomber in the Butlerian jihad; Former Trump White House / agency lawyer”

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

To honor the Irish on their national holiday Joe joked today that he wasn’t really Irish because his relations weren’t in jail and he wasn’t a drunk.

A remarkable amount of people would match up there. The Irish have a nawful problem with drink

1 Like

…yet