Slightly Awkward GAA Promotional Pictures Thread

Lovely twee article, Mick the muldoon loves a picture of a foreign dignitary driving a sliother

2 Likes

1 Like

Tass

I assume HRH The Prince of Wales’ efforts at hurling commanded huge interest from John O’Groat’s to Land’s End .

no one knew anything about it, I saw Brian Cody wearing an apalingly fitted suit with a big red head on him, cringe

This popped up in my FB feed this morn…

Ah yes.

3 Likes

I was talking to an English chap there last night and he had heard nothing about it. They sent Charles over to Oireland during the week so he wouldn’t do or say anything to embarrass them the week the father retired.

1 Like

I’m very fond of Charles. He has some really progressive ideas

If it was Philip he surely would have had a subtle dig at Cody ? Btw did you end up hitting the cunt hopping the golf ball ?

Nah. A cleaner told the mother that if he broke the glass with the golf ball she’d have to pay for it. That put a stop to it[quote=“Ashman, post:551, topic:22462, full:true”]
If it was Philip he surely would have had a subtle dig at Cody ? Btw did you end up hitting the cunt hopping the golf ball ?
[/quote]

3 Likes

7 Likes

I hope he got well paid for that

Who dat be?

Liam Blanchfield

Surely they didn’t ring looking for him?

Sweet ride tho

GET TO THE CHOPPER!

1 Like

Its for the u21 championship

He was the only one naive enough when they heard there was a bmx involved, send the young lad