Smoking

Smokers are chokers is probably not far off the truth to be honest.

I’m off the smokes over a week and at this stage I am fit to kill.

Flano, just remember that you are a legend and everything will work out okay.

Good luck.

Use your new lady friend as a punch bag.

Get back on them for Mania. Dont think I wont give you a slap. Have the odd cigar if you really want to smoke something.

Throat scratch is a bad dose though.

[ATTACH]165.IPB[/ATTACH]

Oh I’ll still smoke cigars but smoking them is a totally different proposition to cigarettes. I cant bring any into the States though.

Dont do it to yourself flano, smokings cool and you know it.

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with smoking. I stood firm to peer pressure all through school and had no interest in the cunts whatsoever.

I fell in love with them in second year in college however. Used to fucking love smoking with a pint / cup of tea / cup of coffee. The were especially nice after something to eat. About 10/15 a day then up unitl I came home from Australia. The love affair was interupted there snd then for some reason and I absolutely detested them for about a year.

Then one night while out on the piss I decide to buy a pouch of Drum and rekindled my relationship with tobacco. We’re more like fuck buddys these days however and after a few pints we share some good times together without the hassle of having to call each other the next day or during the week. Something will have to give between us someday but at the moment we’re happy with our little arrangement

I must admit to smoking 20 fags a day for more than 40 years.
In the past year,I have abandoned my lifetime choice(Sweet Afton) in favour of Pall Mall or Marlboro (tipped I know) but a carton for 20 odd makes more economic sense in these difficult times.

I am surprised Fran.

never smoked never will… think it was to do with father smoking when i was young … as for going out with fella who smokes i did in past but cant see myself in the future

Good decision. Recent studies show that smokers are 7 times more likely to batter their wives than non-smokers.

I know HB. I hang my head in shame!

They’re a hard habit to break, the last three times I was off them, the wife had a little phrase which put me back on them each time - “I’m pregnant!”

Smoked since I was 13, only used to smoke about 2 a day now im gone up to about 20. Id end up smokin more when im havin a few drinks. To be honest I love my fags so i wouldnt bother trying to give up, i enjoy my little routines like a fag with a cup of tea in the mornin, few fags on my lunch break etc. If i wanted to give up I think i could iv good willpower but i dont want to:)

Is there a conflict of wills here tiger - you don’t want to give up so happily puff 60 a week away? What am I missing here?

There is an all-round money saving option available to you.
A win/win kinda one.:smiley:

Well id like to give up for that reason but i enjoy my fags too much to do so. Theres no point in me tellin ye i hate smoking and wish i could give up, for my health and my bank balance yes it would be nice but the truth of the matter is i love my fags.