❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

Ah here. My reading of it was some anonymous person told her she looked better when she looked natural and this is cause for depression!

What shop?

Caris Closet is the shop and Tower Jewelers are the ones getting slated at the moment.

writing messages on social media to
A lad in a coma is some class of attention seeking

2 Likes

I hope he dies

1 Like

35/Firearm offences drug offences

I’ll kill him myself

1 Like

“We’ve had our ups and downs” Thinly veiled you beat the absolute shit out of me plenty of times.

4 Likes

He’d be an awful loss to humanity if he passes away.

I have read some absolute nonsense before but that takes the absolute biscuit. What the absolute fuck :rofl: — It cant be true… The boyfriend frantically ringing, asking ‘have you seen it’ — Like 9/11 was happening or something :rofl: How wrapped up in total your own superficial can you be?

+she’s very average… take away the make up and fake tan and I reckon she’s wrecked.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Limerick match was on Sunday afternoon; Robert Emmett stayed in bed for the rest of the weekend. “I literally didn’t get out of bed, I was so down,” he says.

Robert’s reaction was to eventually post a picture of himself sitting in bed on the Monday evening, hair scraped back, a burger in hand, smiling softly at the camera. “Some will say it’s Photoshop,” read the caption, with a winking emoji.

“I didn’t know what to do for a while. I was so upset, I was literally just sleeping. Princess said, ‘You’re going to have to eat something’. So she ordered burgers, and I said, ‘Just take a picture of this, actually’. I was sitting there in her vest, no make-up. I just put it up on Instagram.”

6 Likes

Love/Hate star it says? Later it mentions she was an extra on the show!!
The indo of course would turn its nose up at the sun or mail

The Donny dependant is more compromised and has less journalists than the red tops, just look at the last few weeks evidence from charleton

any links mate

Confirms my suspicions of Malahide, that a lot of it is “fur coat and no knickers” type of a place.

why do you live there then mate?

Yeah a lot of that going in Malahide. I believe there is a healthy swingers community there as well.

1 Like

tell me more?

Malahide