❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

I lived by the Barrack field until I was 5 … I know plenty from around that way from later in life antics.

by the adapt house or out on the main road?

Take it to pm guys

5 Likes

Hip and whip.

1 Like

Has this lad been to San Francisco to see what happens when government tries to solve the homeless problem? Free needles for everyone, so street are littered with used syringes. Human feces and blood all over the sidewalks. Tourists being attacked. Turned one of the most popular tourist cities into a place you wouldn’t want to visit unless with a local.

I don’t know what the answer is but what is being done is not working.

How many of them there, 200k?

Did yer man that camouflages himself ever jump out on you down by the pier?

Pier 39? Haven’t been there for years, tourist riddled. I enjoy the piers at Embarcadero though, great food and good bars around there.

7,500 according to last year’s census.

Addicts? I was told much higher than that

Ya the one with all the seals. Alcatraz is some day trip

1 Like

Sea lions.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. Horrible noisy bastards anyway

1 Like

The doubled barreled surname is a flag.

Caoimhe says she is exclusively breast-feeding Connla so cannot leave him at home with a babysitter if she was to attend the game.

Do they not have Breast pumps in Tyrone. Be cheaper than a ticket.

I think it’s a disgrace she was charged for the baby in a semi final when there was 30k empty seats.

Doesn’t say she was charged.

Whatever about charging for a ticket, a child of that age shouldn’t be at a match. Pure selfishness

4 Likes

Agreed. That kid has no chance in life. He’ll be diving and cheating in no time.

5 Likes

If you don’t start tyrone fans early they’ll never master “c’mon tyrone you’re on your own”