❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

All she had to do was say she was from Cork. That would suffice.

7 Likes

That gowl of a @anon61878697 has no control over his wife.Why does he leave her on Twitter at all.

1 Like

as if he has any control over her, the question is why she lets him on twitter

1 Like

I like the way the article there describes a dysfunctional family completely at war with itself, but like, you know, sexism.

1 Like

and of course none of the histrionic morons thought to read the judgement

"However, it is notable that none of the daughters has made a claim under section 117. Furthermore, neither of the daughters who gave evidence before me suggested that they were living in straitened circumstances. "

I bet that old girl was sick to shit of the snowflakes and their fucking bollockacting and decided to have a good hop off of them in her will.

It worked too as the cunts are frothing at the fucking mouth

4 Likes

that bundle of 50’s you posted years ago still has lads driven apeshit, I was thinking about it today at the gym and laughing away to myself at the thought of it

1 Like

Fair fucks!

1 Like

Ye its gas. But looking back at it, if I had of known the impact it was going to have on a few fellas lives, I honestly wouldnt have done it

2 Likes

Is Doctor Donal O’Shea related to Conor O’Shea because he’s the head off him

Both sons of Kerry football legend Jerome

I was on my way to the lookalikes thread until his name popped up

1 Like

snowflake in business class

She don’t sound very Orish to me init bruv.

She’s as Irish as Gary Breen.

She’s a kwiminal lawya

“The video clip ends with the 50-year-old having a rant at her fellow business class passengers for not ‘standing up against injustice’.”

Cc @flattythehurdler

1 Like

Sounds like an awful carriage of misjuctice.