❄️ Snowflakes Thread (whigger warning)

JKR must fancy a fight

shes sent them off the deepend, mostly men, unsurprisingly

they should take this wokesters advice

7 Likes

Rowling and Graham Linehan would fit in well on here. Refuse to yield an inch in any argument and keep doubling down.

do you think its right that someone who identifies as a woman but who has a penis rapes someone and that crime is recorded as rape by a female?

its a load of cock, if you’ll pardon the pun

1 Like

What jail would the rapist be getting sent to?

womens

Surprised they don’t all claim female gender so

Dykers Island

3 Likes

mount joy, or aisling or mary

1 Like

Side story but I was inside a women’s prison on a couple occasions (I’m not a transgender rapist before anyone asks)

Was employing a production line in a women’s prison in rural Victoria. Felt like what Brad Pitt must feel like daily.

San Quimtin

3 Likes

Prixton.

expect the daily fix to be targetted for cancellation soon

3 Likes

apparently parrots are a trigger now

Prisoner Cell Block H

1 Like

One of my visits was because there was a lot of wonky.product being dispatched after they’d finished. I asked Daryl, the screw who managed the workshop, if he could.put in place more formal quality control procedures. He had a set of scissors in his hand at the time.

He said “Lionel, that’s all well and good in the real world. But I put one girl on whose job it is is to pick where other girls are getting things wrong and see these?” as he shows me the scissors. “These end up in her neck”

Point recieved and well made.

Another time he rang me to say “tell the truth, I need you to be honest, are you putting money into the product?”
“What you mean, of course it costs me.money?”
“No, are you putting physical currency into the product itself?”
“Are you mad, why in the fuck would i ever do that?”
“Ok, that’s all I needed to know”

The girls were slipping Dosh around, using the production line for collecting money and passing currency and contraband

I enjoyed the colour those girls brought to my daily work!

3 Likes

Kill the fucking parrot.

Great last night tv in the 90s

I used to hate those screws

seems like a very rational and proportionate response

You never saw a pirate with a turkey