So long folks

Staying true to my word, i had a bet with @Sandymount Red and i have lost. I have no regrets and hold my head high that i had the courage to put it all on the line for what i believe in. I have enjoyed my time posting on this forum in what was my first foray into discussion board life. Will i start over on another forum, i’m not sure but am in no rush to decide.

All the best to all the like minded individuals with cop on that i had the pleasure of conversing with on here, of which they are too numerous to mention but they know who they are. @Bandage[/USER] or [USER=1]@Rocko please at my request ban this username from ever being used again.

Signing off now, good luck to ye.

:clap:
Men of honour are few and far between.

Tess Tickle. a man of his word.

God bless you, one of the finest contributors the INTERNET has ever seen, I am also calling it a day I have decided, I don’t want to be part of an Ireland that supports this abomination, and by being involved in this forum, it is a tacit vote of approval for this carry on. Good Luck.

Thank you for everything, @Tess Tickle

A pleasure to post alongside you.

We’ve utterly destroyed them :clap:

You will never, ever break our spirit.

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1146675, member: 2269”]Staying true to my word, i had a bet with @Sandymount Red and i have lost. I have no regrets and hold my head high that i had the courage to put it all on the line for what i believe in. I have enjoyed my time posting on this forum in what was my first foray into discussion board life. Will i start over on another forum, i’m not sure but am in no rush to decide.

All the best to all the like minded individuals with cop on that i had the pleasure of conversing with on here, of which they are too numerous to mention but they know who they are. @Bandage[/USER] or [USER=1]@Rocko please at my request ban this username from ever being used again.

Signing off now, good luck to ye.[/QUOTE]

:clap:

A man of honour

[media]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99tCg596QSc

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1146675, member: 2269”]Staying true to my word, i had a bet with @Sandymount Red and i have lost. I have no regrets and hold my head high that i had the courage to put it all on the line for what i believe in. I have enjoyed my time posting on this forum in what was my first foray into discussion board life. Will i start over on another forum, i’m not sure but am in no rush to decide.

[ATTACH=full]2941[/ATTACH]

:clap::clap:

I said to you yesterday that we are building an island of equals with everyone involved. I hope you reconsider and stay posting on here. Or at least relaunch The Dunph.

yes - destroyed Ireland

What do you care? You left.

Look at him with his Union Jack avatar trying to be controversial again, the lad is a laughing stock.

Cuntish day all in all, we’ve taken a hell of a beating but what can you do. The country is full of cunts.

I’m walking too. The option is to stay and watch camp fuckers like @Sidney[/USER] and [USER=706]@Fagan ODowd strut about the place like done up peacocks and I’d rather not thank you very much.

Whoever is in charge of this shithole please ban me also when you are doing young tickle.
I’ll probably post another 2 or 3 times before this happens to put the boot into some creepy cunt or maybe I wont.

I care because im an irish man and the rest of my family live in Ireland. I had to leave in order to find employment in my field.

I don’t feel the need to be controversial.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1146735, member: 234”]Cuntish day all in all, we’ve taken a hell of a beating but what can you do. The country is full of cunts.

I’m walking too. The option is to stay and watch camp fuckers like @Sidney[/USER] and [USER=706]@Fagan ODowd strut about the place like done up peacocks and I’d rather not thank you very much.

Whoever is in charge of this shithole please ban me also when you are doing young tickle.
I’ll probably post another 2 or 3 times before this happens to put the boot into some creepy cunt or maybe I wont.[/QUOTE]
Goodbye @HBV*

Sam the Ram

Good, because you are fucking shit at it.

This is like another Flight of the Earls

thanks little boy