So, who's striking today? Which Side are You On

I know of at least 3 public sector workers on this board - NCC, Art and Tipptops. Art says he is striking today and NCC isn’t. Are you Tipptops?

Anyone else out there today who didnt cross the picket line?

Art surely isnt CPSU is he? Or is he striking in solidarity?

Cpsu

Pink isn’t really your colour Art is it?

http://dynimg.rte.ie/00021a8710dr.jpg

[quote=“Mac”]Pink isn’t really your colour Art is it?

http://dynimg.rte.ie/00021a8710dr.jpg[/quote]

there’l; be a better pic and intterview in the daily mail tomorrow mac !

have to say the general public was very much behind us and this negates the attempts by FF to divide and conquer

thanks for everyone out there who showed their support

[quote=“Mac”]I know of at least 3 public sector workers on this board - NCC, Art and Tipptops. Art says he is striking today and NCC isn’t. Are you Tipptops?

Anyone else out there today who didnt cross the picket line?[/quote]

I’m off for the week so I didn’t strike.

I’m on a career break from my cushy number while I go to college so I didn’t attend lectures today and stayed in bed in solidarity.

These misguided strikers must be faced down for the good of the country.

I played a few frames of snooker and a round of pitch and putt.

My heart was with the strikers.

Can’t believe these fooks are whinging about a pension levy when some of us are missing out on bonuses this year.

At last somebody speaks sense on this issue.

Fook you and the CPSU Art

Hate that. I got mine anyway, that’s all that matters.

what was your bonus for sledge???

Jesus, now that you say it I haven’t even read the letter, I just looked at the number :mad:

Good man sledge, keep up the good work

I never got the raise I was supposed to get this year. Not fair considersidering I’ve saved the company my raise x 5 so far this year.

practically exploitation runt, surely grounds for you to down tools for a few hours after all it wasn’t you who caused the economic downturn.

How do you know it wasnt? That cunt runt could have caused all of this. Dont be so quick to let him off the hook.

your a fool if you cant see it was Dancarter whodonnit

Dans got bagman/gofer, written all over him. He doesnt have the nous to carry this off.