Social Networking Sites

She is some bird to be fair .

She is a classic example of a social media cunt. In my opinion.

Sue me. Risky business as it may drag stuff into public domain over seagulls. You would need to be squeaky clean. Are any of us.

1 Like

@Fran is for sure

Seagulls are well known for shitting on their own doorstep

1 Like

That Chicken Fillet Roll character seems like a very very strange individual.

I use fb to sort my smoke. That is all

“Guys, not sure if this is the right place but can anybody tell me what is the protocol if one of my trees comes down over the roadway? Ive several big trees, they look healthy but still have all their leaves so if its really bad who knows what might happen. What should I do if one comes down?”

Jaysus

I never knew so many women had been sexually harassed until now.

It’s not your fault mate. I believe in you.

Amanda Brunker was harassed too mate, ya ain’t a celebrity until it’s happened to you. It’s the new depression. I’m waiting for Bressie to be all over this

2 Likes

:eek:

Bressie was sexaully assaulted by Harvey Windstein, that will be the latest

1 Like

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

Bressie will charge universities thousands for a half an hour lecture on how to cope with sexual harassment

Aren’t *Laya picking up the tab for this lads shenanigans
*Us

57de66ac709a93172a4aee04f0182260f5057c81_1_665x500

Is that Greenham common?

I’d love to be the meat in that sandwich

Jinny Oh
Founder of Wander | I specialize in Product Design Strategy from Start to Scale
1w Edited
For 6 months, I paid my entire team through my personal credit card.

I was tens of thousands of dollars in debt, but I kept it all as a secret.

My operations manager knew we were struggling financially and asked me why we won’t just let go of some of our designers. She told me ‘you have to take care of yourself first before we can take care of the others.’

In a way, she was right. I had horrible anxiety daily, thinking about all the money going out of the account, but no steady revenue coming in.

I worked long hours just to make sure that our business would stay afloat. It was horrible, but I had no intention of letting anyone go.

When I find someone incredible, I invest in them. If they’re unicorns, why would I want to give them away to another company?

Paying them with credit card SUCKED, but it was my way of investing in my team when times were hard.

Now, at Wander, we’re doing better than ever. We’re having the opposite problem of having too many leads and clients for our team to keep up with and can’t seem to hire fast enough.

I have my dream team and I would’ve given all of that up, had I not kept them around.

The point is, invest in your team. They will provide you with better ROI than any other investment. And without them, there is no company.