Social Networking Sites

That might be the Timmy Waterford hurling commentary I vaguely recall.

Yeah that basketball lad did the commentary. I was at the drawn Waterford Limerick game in thurles. It was beyond shit, finished something like 1-9 to 12 points. You couldn’t blame RTE for not covering the replay.

He did iirc. It was a Waterford game and after Mullane scored a point he stated that Mullane had “shaked and baked” his marker. Might have been Damien Reale

One of the worst matches I’ve ever been at. Miserable rain, both teams did their best to lose the game but couldn’t quite manage it. David Breen scored a goal iirc.

Mullane gave a masterclass in the replay, he was some player.

Replay was a good game though.

Scottish FA love their “fan engagement” and hashtags on twitter, and always ask fans to use whatever hashtag for whatever game’s on. It’d be #SCOENG for a home match against England or #GERSCO for an away game in Germany, for example. They decided not to use a hashtag for tonight’s friendly in Hungary. :laughing:

1 Like

It’d be great if they got drawn in a group with both Germany and Hungary. The hashtagged updates from the clash between their two continental rivals would be tremendous.

I have some recollection of a game between Nigeria and Germany. The top left hand corner of the screen read;

0 NIG-GER 0

That’s what TV3 would put up anyway.

Intresting Twitter thread here, you can see what google knows/stores about you…

3 Likes

The infamous @WhiteMooseCafe has finally shut down their Facebook page. And before the wummers hop on me, I have to monitor Facebook, the reasons for it are none of your business

1 Like

What’s the reason you monitor Facebook?

4 Likes

She runs the RedMooseCafe. Spying on them for years.

2 Likes

Constantly searching for ways to be offended

Nothing sinister.

I sincerely hope no one douses the dive and torches it and whatever cretin put up the survey.

It could be a potential risk alright given the mass hysteria outrage. The guy basically said he couldn’t support a hashtag as he wasn’t privy to the info jury had. He didn’t go about it in a very smart way though

I can’t think of a worse Munster championship game

Well the #believeher crowd have fucked themselves in relation to jury service. Any defence lawyer now will be looking at social media of prospective jurors

4 Likes

Very true, they haven’t thought that far ahead