Social Networking Sites

They haven’t thought at all

1 Like

Mass hysteria reaction. No thought for consequences.

You say this like it’s a negative?

5 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

I think he means that their emotions are so strong they won’t be seen as impartial

Therefore they won’t get to serve on juries, it’s a win

1 Like

Exactly, juries obviously have to be unbiased

The laugh of it is the system has made a hell of an effort to be as accommodating as possible to victims. And it’s resulted in a case going to trial that probably never should have been near a courtroom.
It appears the oft mentioned “hell” that the complainant went through in the witness stand. was more the responsibility of the psni/pps than any of the defendants.
The only thing that will pacify these halfwits is a good old-fashioned lynchin’.

Well said. The ‘best practice’ for collecting evidence is based on listening to, rather than listening to and then again questioning the complainant to compare evidence. This could possibly all have been avoided.

@Rain, @glenshane, @KOS1987, how long are you fuckers hanging around for out of interest? Apologies if this is covered off in another thread.

What has it got to do with you, you petulant little bitch?

It’s about time you either put up or fuck off

You made a similar point a few days ago, when challenged you whimpered and scurried around like a spiritless cur that caught sight of a stick.
What is it you require child?

2 Likes

You must be confusing me with someone else as I’ve never sought out your interaction before

Well you’re here now.

And I have to answer to you? I don’t query any posters history on here. Bad form.

1 Like

Moderators usually do this.

He is a mod?

He needs to know how much to invoice you for subs, no need for all your shite talk, answer the man.

Let him speak for himself. There’s no call to be taking that tone with me. I’m very sensitive