Social Networking Sites

He inspired a generation of tassottis

Philiip died in a car crash was the last I heard

2 Likes

I gloatingly marched into an INTERNET cafe in Brisbane the day after we beat those Klare cunts above in Ennis in 2003. I can still feel the utter joy of it.

Ollie Fahy came off the bench to score 1-1 and gave a lovely smack to Davy on route to goal. Of course no pub in Brisbane was showing it.

7 Likes

What’s an INTERNET cafe daddy?

2 Likes

I took a two hour bus into Philadelphia at 6am and paid 20 dollars to watch it. Couldn’t wait to get back to the local russian mafia run internet cafe in new Jersey a few days later to rile cunts up on ch and email lads in ireland about it. if someone had said sure you could just watch it on your phone someday :crazy_face:

2 Likes

As a member of the diaspora you’d definitely be hitting the keyboard harder to make your point. A mix of loneliness and hard liqueur I suppose.

Great days.

7 Likes

I think Lauren has been keeping an eye on us.

:raising_hand_man:

Hi Lauren

8 Likes

I’d talk hurling to Lauren all day long.

1 Like

What age was she in 2010, 14/15? I doubt many 15 year old girls were on a bog hockey forum at that age— Or else The likes of @KinvarasPassion were grooming young girls - can you be retrospectively arrested for this?

Says the lad who was helping traveller girls ‘do their homework’

2 Likes

It’s their culture …

He’s travelled some journey

Step away from the keyboard son, youre sharing a board with some of the architects of the Internet here, we shaped the evolution of it.

4 Likes

Gods among men …

1 Like

She’s great hands, she’d give you a Littlewood

Off to the snowflake thread with Lauren.

They should stick Lauren on the podcast with Damien and sort it out on air.

Hell has no fury like a woman dealing with an unreliable car.