Social Networking Sites

A bird friend on Facebook posted a status update from her iPhone at around 3pm yesterday saying …Go Ireland!!

What was her thought process for that? Oh I’ll post somke inane dribble on my page such to show my support for a team in a game I know nothing about but is popular at the moment.

They really are a strange species.

Rugby followers?

Well I was thinking of the female species but if the cap fits…

:clap:

Some tard ‘friend’ of mine on facebook with a status update welcoming the birth of his 3rd nephew and wondering whether the 3 of them will together form the front row or become the crucial 8, 9, 10 axis.

Shoot, I thought someone was going to bring up the Hot Knackers Facebook page.

I’ve been in the mix on that one from the beginning. :clap:

What do we make of people creating an ‘event’ on facebook for their own birthday?

That’ll depend on how much they’re fed, certainly with the half back positions. What with this recession and parents having to spend junior’s food money on their negative equity repayments, there could be a real shortage of props in Irish rugby in the coming 15/20 years.

I’ve been mulling over the idea of a facebook account.

Are there any benefits?

You get to join lots of exciting groups such as “If 65 Million People join, God will bring back the dinosaurs!” and “I slept with Toger Woods”. In this increasingly fragmented, uncaring and desolate society, it’s great to be part of something you can really believe in.

Stalking people who are stupid enough to have public pages would be the main benefit.

Guinness Area 22 had a live vidcast last night from their event with Matt Cooper, Paul Wallace, Liam Toland, John Kelly and Frank Sheehan, some decent discussion and banter. One of the more decent things about FB.

I found a decent darts game on it yesterday, should pass away a few hours this morning.

Whats with this Doppelganger craic on Facebook? Big fugly bitches with profile photos of Beyonce and the like because their friends once told them they looked remotely like her to stop the skank crying one time.

I couldn’t find a decent picture of Tommy from Coronation Street.

That is fucking disgraceful.

What happened to wondering if they would make the county full forward line?

Steve from the Apprentice?

I’m off to drown myself.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t mind them SS**

Here you go:

http://www.lamebook.com/ :clap: do it!