Social Networking Sites

Newstalk surely won’t get away with posting these pictures up? Brave men to take on Fat Pat.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=394208&id=10150089120710441

Facebook status update from a bird yoke I know:

'Looking forward to going to Croker tomorrow to see my two favourite countries play my favourite game in my favourite stadium. Yeah!!!

Deary me.

I find its best to avoid Facebook to avoid this shit. :angry:

indeed bando

here’s one from a girl i know

“is looking forward to watching Ireland beat the men in skirts by a cricket score tomorrow to win the Triple Crown… but doesn’t quite believe Engerland can win and certainly not by enough to give us the championship we deserve :-S”

Just had a glance at your facebook there to see which of the two birds you are friends with has that update.

This particular lady would definitely get it.

I rather object to your vulgar tone, Farmer.

Another day, another update from a bird on Facebook.

bocas juniors versus riverplate…dont know any players but at least i know the rules…really looking forward to it!

To which I replied:

It’s a disgrace that attendance at a sporting occasion like that is being wasted on a girl.

You just ruled yourself out with every single girl on your facebook list right there farmer.

I wouldn’t say its been wsted on a girl either, just a waste on someone that doesn’t know that this is probably the biggest club derby game in world soccer.

Fair play to the bint I say. Doing a bit of travelling and taking in one of the most quintessential of Arngentinian experiences.

Jaysus - do live in the real world at all?

Most birds will realise it for what it was - a pisstake.

In fairness to her, she is pretty sound out.

If one girl could go to a football match, then I am happy it’s her.

No they won’t, expect The Anti Farmer Appriciation Society on facebook to be set up soon.

Your the one living in dreamworld if you think “most” birds will get that. Birds need things to be pointed out to them, alot. Few get banter unless your good mates with them, in my experience.

Kev speaks the truth

The Runt likes this.

Kev is talking a lot of sense today and not ruining threads as quick as he normally does. Somethings not right here :blink:

I certainly wouldn’t say it would rule out my chances with everyone of them though.

I mean there is only one other bird for a start.

I expected more Runt.

I thought you would have spotten the Auntie Farmer Appreciation Society link there.

Maybe you left it for Bandage.

Nope I didn’t. I’m in the agreement with Kev that birds are thick and need stuff explained to them, particularly with things like sarcasim.