Social Networking Sites

Firstly i was bantering, and secondly if you have only 2 birds on your facebook page you’ve been either very smart (avoid a whole load of bull shit updates) or you have a serious disconnection with the female race (bit like Bando) and you can’t be “friends” with birds.

We can learn a lot from Bando :clap:.

:smiley:

[quote=“BenShermin, post: 66703”]
Kev is talking a lot of sense today and not ruining threads as quick as he normally does. Somethings not right here :blink:
[/quote]Kev has been making quality posts on numerous threads lately,he’s the only non Limerick poster on the Limerick GAA thread who has a positive input! :clap:(WTB has made some very valid points aswell in fairness)

Sorry - I have 3.

:smiley:

Forgot your other sister is it?

Nah he forgot Bandage’s sister.

You’d never forget Bandages sister.

No, Bandages B)

Waheeeey

Is there a scale for measuring banter? If there is we’re off it.

I have a banterometer at home. It’s the primary tool of the School of Banterology.

You must bring it into TFK the next time you come in.

http://www.kitchencontraptions.com/images/dishmaker_masked_f.20161.jpg

Flano’s banterometer.

what unit is banter measured in?

Its measured in Waheeys

Why do women on these social networking sites always tag photos with things like ‘messy!’ or ‘party time!’ when they were nothing of the sort?

Messy is a photo of you climbing into a skip with someone you’ve never seen before with a supermacs bag taped to your head, not politely smiling for some cunt with a camera.

Flano is a master of putting the ooby doobys into the banteronomy of banterology.

Messy is the best player in the world. End of.

A decimalised system in fact, 100 oobies = 1 Wayhey. Before 1968 it was measured in doobies, oobies and Wayheys.