Social Networking Sites

I found some site (on a forum i use to buy cracked accounts) has its own database which consists of data from various breaches.

For the lols I searched @tfk.thefreekick.com as an email and was able to tell @Mac his MyFitnessPal password and @Rocko a password for something else. Both have confirmed that they were indeed the correct passwords!

3 Likes

Isn’t that how a lot of breaches work, people just never bother changing passwords and they work on some older accounts? I never knew that was searchable though. I change all my passwords once a year but that’s probably not enough and there’s some I haven’t obviously.

Why do you buy cracked accounts out of interest?

1 Like

HE’S A FUCKING HACKER!

My info was leaked from Paddy Power. One look at my balance will tell them all the need to know about my financials

1 Like

@Copper_pipe is this website not just harvesting my data too?

2 Likes

Our IT department recommends that site.

2 Likes

They are legit. The guy running it is well respected in the security community. Its the only site I would use for something like that.

2 Likes

That’s why it’s such a great scam

Everything is a scam. You just got to decide which ones you need to fall for.

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

@Copper_pipe what’s the to do here if a fella has been pwnd… 4 instances on my email but all ages ago

Do the 4 breaches contain passwords?

Scroll down to the results and you’ll see compromised data listed under each breach.

I’ve 8 and all contain passwords. They’re the likes of Dropbox and Canva that I never use. I always use the same password but just change the last letter or two depending on the site. What should I do now copper?

4 Likes

Yes

Have you any idea what the passwords could be or if you have any old passwords you still use?

Send on your email address and all possible passwords and @Copper_pipe will let you know

I’d say they are common enough ones across other accounts…

Ah lovely. Copper fires up a phishing Web form and all the gimps give over their emails and phone numbers :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Done.

6 Likes