Social Networking Sites

I’d say most would use it as a side gig.

The drop shipping side hustle is an interesting one…

1 Like

How many “side gigs” have you on the go now you mercenary?? :joy:

That’s what I was thinking. Seems mad. You wouldn’t even have comfortable use of much of the functionality either, making playlists or developing your own catalogue or what not.

That’s like asking a farmer how many cows he has

Any farmer worth his salt would be able to answer that in a heartbeat and many would be able to name them individually.

You’re not really getting it are you?

2 Likes

All they have to do now is pull out their heardwatch app and they can show you

1 Like

One day @Copper_pipe will put his mind to something legit and end up king of Drum

6 Likes

Tell em nothin

Is that one of coppers?

1 Like

It does call to mind the evidence that all the young lads dealing crack cocaine in LA would actually make more money, and have better financial prospects working in McDonalds.

1 Like

What’s drop shipping?

Not a hope of it. They would know the answer, but they wouldn’t be telling you.

“Yerrah, we’d have a few now alright, but sure there’s no money in them.”

14 Likes

In essence you become the middle man and notionally buy a heap of stock from a vendor but don’t take ownership of it, they keep it in stock and ship it. You then take care of the marketing like buying ads on facebook and the likes and sales side of it by flog it online/take orders for it and keep the difference.

I had an intern who was an entrepreneurial sort who used to do this with fishing tackle and lures he would buy from a chinese vendor.

3 Likes

There are opportunities out there but alot of them are short lived.

There was a foam roller craze about 6/7 years ago… I got a 1000 of them made up in China and shipped to amazon for about 6 pound and was selling them for 20 pounds… Advertising started at a euro per roller to stay on amazon front page but that rose slowly but surely over the next 12 months. I made about 8k out of it but at the end the margin wasn’t worth the hassle. Amazon eventually make their own version and kill off most small guys.

7 Likes

Ah sure we are losing money on them.

Also them

You order from someone else for another party.

So you advertise you sell penis enlargement products but you dont really - you merely order from the crowd that do and ship the goods from them directly to the third party buying the product.

I ran a similar hustle, bulk buying fake ID kit in the UK and distributing in North Kerry schools. My father was never more proud of me when he heard the mark-up.

2 Likes

You can just see the data analysis being done in Amazon …

1 Like

I do that for flip belts now.