Social Networking Sites

Indeed

Isnt the correct word for “skip hi jinks” dannyfoleying?

Correct. Women are strange strange individuals.

I’ve noticed that a lot of the attention seeking whores join groups like ‘I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening - I was thinking about having sex with you’ and 'Its not the ‘WALK OF SHAME’ its the ‘WALK OF FAIR PLAY TO YA!!’

Stupid bints.

Saw one last night. “It’s no longer the walk of shame, it’s the walk of pride after a ride”

this sort of attitude is to be encouraged.

It’s not the “Walk of Pride” it the walk of “Get thee to a nunnery you dirty filthy slut”

Fucking hell, surely wimin thinking being a slut is a good thing is to be encouraged?!*

*Once that slut is not your daughter/sister, etc naturally. All women are sluts except my mother and one of my sisters.

Suppose its one way of ‘outing’ the gamey ones.

You have more than one sister I presume?

B)

Haha it’s funny because it was one of your ex bints that had it on her status. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

The slutty one?

Yes the queen of sluts.

Rintintin perving on Runty’s ex on Facebook. Propah nawty. Disappointing to see quite an immature attitude towards women here. They’re people, not objects to be ridiculed.

If you want in we can take this to P.M.'s.

I’ll yoink one of them kind sir. B)

Yes please. But I’m on the lo-fi version of the site in work and won’t be able to provide any feedback for a while.

There could be hell to pay…

Just checked out the latest profile pic and fucking hell it doesn’t get much sluttier, but alas I’ve been sent a stern warning via e-mail not to proceed with this, I’ll mull it over for a while.

If you decide to proceed, I’ll take a PM as well.