Social Networking Sites

As they say in Wexford, shes quare young to be married already.

think he has two sisters lads, panic over

What she like?

[quote=“dancarter”]hes fookin huge alright, a waste of a rugby player if you ask me, looks soft enough though.
[/quote]

Carter - I would make shite out of you.

Bandage has indeed two sisters. I have not met either of them. Those in the know (ie Jugs, cesc4 and Appendage) said that his older married sister is beter looking than the younger gamey one…

Spot any more forum members on there ye bunch of perverts?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Carter - I would make shite out of you.

Bandage has indeed two sisters. I have not met either of them. Those in the know (ie Jugs, cesc4 and Appendage) said that his older married sister is beter looking than the younger gamey one…

Spot any more forum members on there ye bunch of perverts?[/quote]

bigger they come the harder they fall, iv played rugby against plenty girraffes over the years Farmer and with a few exceptions they are soft as shite. youd be on the ground with my foot on your throat before you even know I was around

spotted rockos page as well, im sure jugs is the other half of bandage but he has his page blocked

Didn’t stop you stalking the younger wan though, did it? Farmer sent her a raft of private mails on Bebo until I had to step in and tell him to back off. Vile.

he also claimed to have met her I think in another thread, did he not mention she told him she was a nasty bitch in the sack?

Id keep her well away from him bandage, Id respect her and treat her like a lady

An absolute lie!

I sent her a few public messages being friendly (ok I realised she was gamey and was doing a bit of spade work) but there were no, repeat no, private emails.

Carter - I would just advise you to keep your mouth shut. 'Nuff said.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]An absolute lie!

I sent her a few public messages being friendly (ok I realised she was gamey and was doing a bit of spade work) but there were no, repeat no, private emails.

Carter - I would just advise you to keep your mouth shut. 'Nuff said.[/quote]

rules of engagement, know your enemey, i know your name and what you look like, i also know where to find you i.e. coppers any weekend. If im struggling to find you I can ask the cops to put out an APB for a lampost lookalike wandering around the city

carter 1
farmer 0

[quote=“dancarter”]rules of engagement, know your enemey, i know your name and what you look like, i also know where to find you i.e. coppers any weekend. If im struggling to find you I can ask the cops to put out an APB for a lampost lookalike wandering around the city

carter 1
farmer 0[/quote]

Carter you wouldn’t be too hard to find yourself…wearing chinos ,a pair of ‘dubes’…woolly jumper slung over your shoulder but not enough to hide the ralph lauren logo on your blue and white striped shirt…sipping on a ‘ken’ in kielys or the bailey…or even as the only bloke in the entourage follwing BOD and ROG up their own arse into Krystle…i’d say about 5 '10…bordering on barrelly as opposed to well built at this late stage of your career…

It’s not going to be tough to recognise you.

From Cork, Munster rugby fan, arrogant bullshitter, always has to have the concluding say on everything…

There are not many of those around.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]
From Cork, Munster rugby fan, arrogant bullshitter, always has to have the concluding say on everything…

There are not many of those around.[/quote]

There’s a tonne of them around Farmer. Try living down here.

LOL it’s all kicking off now, can we not get the topic of conversation back to Bandage’s sister?

I was being sarcastic Locke.

Obviously didn’t do a good job!

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I was being sarcastic Locke.

Obviously didn’t do a good job![/quote]

Ooooh right Ted. I getcha now

Hang on a second there lads…

Bag of popcorn - check
Cans of Coke - check
Slices of pizza - check

Right, you may continue:

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Can we get the bebo page of cesc4’s cousin?

You sure that’s a good idea in your condition?

1-0 still or has farmer pulled level?

he’s pulled something anyway. Could be Bandage’s sister though.