Social Networking Sites

this is turning into a cracking battle royale of a thread…so many personal battles developing in the one environment…blows being landed from every angle…

I found Farmer’s reply fairly cutting and thought it had sufficient scorn and disdain to draw level alright.

Its a humdinger,like Mortal Kombat 3 or summat.

wheres Carter gone?..scrum must have collapsed on top of him…

Fecking hell-only read through all this there now. Was wondering who Ball was on about alright Farmer!!
Is Dan going to this Jamboree? If he is, and Farmer’s there, holy crap it’d be some evening. I’ve never in my entire life seen a freakishly tall fella fight or I’ve never seen a Leitrim man fight so we’re on a winner there.
Money’s on Dan though-just.

Who said Carter was 1-0 up?

Him?

It’s lunchtime lads, reconvene back here after 2 bells

[quote=“Pikeman”]Fecking hell-only read through all this there now. Was wondering who Ball was on about alright Farmer!!
Is Dan going to this Jamboree? If he is, and Farmer’s there, holy crap it’d be some evening. I’ve never in my entire life seen a freakishly tall fella fight or I’ve never seen a Leitrim man fight so we’re on a winner there.
Money’s on Dan though-just.[/quote]

Did you see the size of me Pikeman?

You wouldn’t want to piss me off!

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Did you see the size of me Pikeman?

You wouldn’t want to piss me off![/quote]

True Farmer-you’re scarily tall and not many would mess with ya but…

…you’re from Leitrim.

Have you a signature move then?
Think you’d have to take Dan early-not turn it into a long slog.

I’m lunching at my desk today in the expectation there’ll be fireworks.

You’d want to wear a cup Farmer in case Danno delivered a swift kick in the stones to bring you down to his size.

Timber!!!..

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]It’s not going to be tough to recognise you.

From Cork, Munster rugby fan, arrogant bullshitter, always has to have the concluding say on everything…

There are not many of those around.[/quote]

As opposed to an overgrown mullah reared on bacon cabbage and mothers milk from Leitrim who moved to the big shmoke, reinvented himself from being a lanky geek to hanging around with some (moderately) cool fellas, wears tommy jumpers with dingo jeans not realising the irony of same. Goes home twice a year to let the lads (who he hasnt phoned in 6 months) from home know whats cool and whats not.

Oh I have your card marked alright Farmer. Il break your legs at your knees, they are so long il be able to smack you round the head with your feet.

[quote=“dancarter”]As opposed to an overgrown mullah reared on bacon cabbage and mothers milk from Leitrim who moved to the big shmoke, reinvented himself from being a lanky geek to hanging around with some (moderately) cool fellas, wears tommy jumpers with dingo jeans not realising the irony of same. Goes home twice a year to let the lads (who he hasnt phoned in 6 months) from home know whats cool and whats not.

Oh I have your card marked alright Farmer. Il break your legs at your knees, they are so long il be able to smack you round the head with your feet.[/quote]

Ooooh scathing.

Carter retakes the lead.

2-1.

carter 2
farmer 1

[quote=“dancarter”]

Oh I have your card marked alright Farmer. Il break your legs at your knees, they are so long il be able to smack you round the head with your feet.[/quote]

lads it’s official

dancarter is the first rugby toff from mayfield :eek:

Ah, the long awaited Farmer v Carter fight. Fantistic stuff. (It has a nice ring to it too)

[quote=“artfoley”]lads it’s official

dancarter is the first rugby toff from mayfield :eek:[/quote]

I aint from Mayfield Arthur but if I was I still wouldnt be the first

David Corkery is from Mayfield as is Paul McCarthy munster scrum coach.

They would be happy to help me annihalte farmer Im sure though if they read hsi comments re Cork and Munster fans

I can confirm that Farmer is a regular lunchtime carvery dinner man. I expect him to be back at his desk by 1.40pm. This will be a big test for Farmer as he’s traditionally backed down in online battles in the past, generally using the ‘I can’t be bothered engaging with someone like you’ tactic. That said this whole thing’s on a knife-edge at present and it could go either way.

Il make it easy for him

Iv had my say and I cant be bothered engaging with that kind of fella. No doubt he will be in to have the last say as usual