Social Networking Sites

:lol:

I believe this case was struck out in court today.

The application for the injunction was struck out because Facebook have taken down the fake profiles.
The other case relating to damages etc is still on going.

Anyone else having bother with their Facebook App? Mine keeps freezing and crashing and generally acting the maggot.

Facebook is finished

I believe I may have mentioned on occasion that twitter is the future. I was wrong. twitter is now.

social networking sites are the next dot com bubble imo

I’m a novice at the twitter business. I noticed the other day I have 12 followers, they must be awful bored because I haven’t written anything on it yet.

Flesh that out a bit there.

Best of luck with that…

wildly overvalued for what they are imo

linkedin - 9bn usd for a database.

facebook - market valuation 50bn usd or so - would you ever click on a facebook ad? it is riddled with viruses and the attention seekers are heading to twitter

think there is nothing particularly unique about the social networking sites, risk of substitution is huge (bebo, multiple others have gone by the wayside), if you want to meet chicks for sex as thrawneen will point out there are paid sites you can frequent. why fuck around with facebook so?

maybe I’ll be completely wrong but the IPO rush with these social network sites is bubblesque imo

Go into the App Store and see if there is an update mate.

A friend of mine has had the following status updates recently:

‘I’m thinking of going out tonight’
‘What’s on your mind?’
‘Happy birthday Mum’.

Is he still your friend?

It’s a she.

i deactivated my facebook account.

Good shout. The only thing it’s decent for really is photo sharing. I’ve stopped trying to have banter on it by and large. Annoyingly, I do still flick into it reasonably regularly out of pure bad habit.

That sort of b0ll1x that farmer mentions above has become the norm. Girls who are actually decent skins put some ridiculous sh1te up there.

“Delighted with the watch that x got me for our one year anniversary.”

“It was so great to have you come vist Mum.” - Your mum’s not on FB FFS.

+1
you think you know some lads and then they post some awful shite on facebook.

Yeah - I actually checked out this bird’s friends to see if her Mum was on FB and she’s not.

Like their split times?