Social Networking Sites

[quote=“dancarter”]Il make it easy for him

Iv had my say and I cant be bothered engaging with that kind of fella. No doubt he will be in to have the last say as usual[/quote]

Ooooh own-goal by Carter?

2-2?

Can the previously floundering floppy pulling Farmer come away with the spoils?

Iv had my say and I cant be bothered engaging with that kind of fella. No doubt he will be in to have the last say as usual[/quote]

Farmer wins by the look of it.

All that’s needed is a firm metaphorical kick while Dan’s down and Farmer will take the crown. Maybe he won’t bother what with being the bigger man and all.

Doh!

Idiot of the month for July secured

No need to say anymore.

Carter conceded.

Game set match farmer…

thought there was a bit more cut in you Carter…but i guess you can take the boy out of Cork but not the Cork out of the boy when it comes to running from a showdown…ye can’t bait tradition!!!

Carter must be on strike. It’s a Cork thing.

Foolish to start something you wont finish.

Come on! There’s got to be more life to this.

Bandage time to set up a Hall of Shame with Carter the first inductee…havin a pop and then hiding in the long grass when farmer draws his sword…

Excellent jousting and a great comeback there from Farmer and he wasn’t even at his desk.

Disappointed in Carter’s overall performance. He was out of the blocks really fast and went straight on the offensive. Farmer came back into it but Carter really had him on the ropes and looked like he could have gone on and sealed the deal late in the game. However dan somehow managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory with that suicidal backpass and resultant own goal.

Maybe it was complacency or inexperience.

This battle is over but I have a sneaking suspision that the War has just begun.

I am satisfied that my dignified retreat was the best course of action as the main site now looks like Talking Balls and I do not want to drag myself down to Ball OX level. However Scumpot has crossed the line, as marty mcfly would say

nobody calls me chicken

however some of us have work to do and actual jobs so I will revert at a later stage with further abuse if this is what will please the crowd, who obviosuly want someone to take Farmer down a foot or two. Il lleave you with some footage of farmer making his summer return to lovely leitrim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kymk_dPTXYk

Pathetic Carter - absolutely pathetic.

At first I just plain didn’t like you but thought that you were at least able to stand up for yourself and had slight respect for you for that.

Then you backed out of the argument so the respect went.

Then you try to re-enter it having already conceded and now I just pity you…

Wahey. This is going to be epic, will it top The Taliban thread of old I wonder.

[quote=“dancarter”]I am satisfied that my dignified retreat was the best course of action as the main site now looks like Talking Balls and I do not want to drag myself down to Ball OX level. However Scumpot has crossed the line, as marty mcfly would say

nobody calls me chicken

however some of us have work to do and actual jobs so I will revert at a later stage with further abuse if this is what will please the crowd, who obviosuly want someone to take Farmer down a foot or two. Il lleave you with some footage of farmer making his summer return to lovely leitrim
][/quote]

No problem Fanny Farter…just finish what you started…maybe you want to check my total number of posts compared to yours before saying you’ve work to do and actual jobs…

Farmer, Farmer, Farmer, Farmer…you can do it, cut his fucking head of…

[quote=“dancarter”]
I will revert at a later stage with further abuse if this is what will please the crowd[/quote]

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Farmer versus Carter.

They thought it was finished. They thought it was over. They thought it was done.

They were wrong.

The rematch is nigh.

And it’s exclusive on thefreekick.com.

all this starting over bandages sister!!

is she worth it bandage?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Pathetic Carter - absolutely pathetic.

At first I just plain didn’t like you but thought that you were at least able to stand up for yourself and had slight respect for you for that.

Then you backed out of the argument so the respect went.

Then you try to re-enter it having already conceded and now I just pity you…[/quote]

Is ball feeding you your lines, i actually left you alone because you are such a fookin beatch…look at post 6 in this thread to see Farmer cowering in the corner when he thinks ball is mad with him!!

http://thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=12552

Your the ultimate internet hardman, dig dig dig but then sneak off to talking balls to let your little fookin friend know you didnt mean it. Ditto here once you see a bit of support your givin it way givin it wah, “fook off carter ha lads I saw him off look at the size of me”…when all they can see is your fookin knees
Dont think I based my opinion that your a soft co*k on the big fookin oval head I saw on Bebo it is based on the continous murderous rage you get yourself into on this forum over any little perceived slight

Get back up robbie fowlers ar*e you clown